So a few weeks back I kinda flipped out and said I was all set with this site based on how every time I came on over the course of 3 days the same people were arguing about the same thing for a collective 18 pages over 3 different threads, I joined to share info and experiances with local people and felt it was impossible because of all the fighting. I've decided to " try again" so I formaly apologize to any " nice guys" that took offense to statements that were made as they weren't directed towards a whole forum worth of people only a few assholes so I guess I could have worded it better to avoid confusion. Public forums tend to get aggrevating cause everyone turns into a tuff guy when they sit behind a keyboard and I called it quits rather then just ignore all the rampant negativity. So basically I still have friends on this site that I want to associate with and in the future I will try my hardest to stay out of the argument threads as hard as it is to not get angry and put in my 2 cents. Any questions or comments are welcome as I just want to have fun sharing my love of fishing with you

Posted Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:34 pm

There was negativity . Huh? Rolling Eyes
Glad i missed it Cool
Oh wait i choose to ignore it, Unless it's pointed at me per say

All good in the hood bud, Fish on

Posted Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:54 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links