Count me in

Posted Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Stupid smart phones! Sorry guys

Posted Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Stupid smart phones! Sorry guys

Posted Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Now you're starting to get on my nerves Evil or Very Mad Wink

Posted Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Really didn't mean to post so many times. My phone is a POS sometimes. Sends texts multiple times as well. See you guys next weekend.

Posted Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:44 am

Hey guys, we still have two spots open for our Farm Pond tournament next Saturday. I would love to get a full 12 people for this one because that would let us try the team challenge we've been discussing.

Posted Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:22 pm

We still have two spots available.

Posted Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:56 am

Just stumbled onto this site and the Kayak tourneys. Didn't know either existed but have to say Im pretty excited to have found you guys.

Im definately interested in joining you guys for these tourneys. Looking at your schedule and mine looks like I can make a few.

For this weekends event I am working until 8 am on Saturday. I may be able to get out a little early if I can get a coworker to come in early for me. My question is about the registration and start time. Do you allow late regsitration and start?

Either way I am looking forward to joining up with you guys.

Posted Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:51 pm

I don't know kid, you look a little young to be playing with the big boys...just kidding.

We have gone back and forth on the late registration thing. The problem is that we will sometimes do team competitions, with teams randomly selected at launch, meaning everyone must be there on time. While we try to plan the team events ahead of time we never know if they are going to happen until the morning of the event.

That said, you are still welcome to show up to the venue late and weigh in your fish even though you would not be competing for the kitty. At least you would get to meet some of the guys.

Posted Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:33 am

Yeah that's my oldest boy with a nice Rainbow he caught. He also Kayak fishes with me. My 6 year old yak fishes to but I have to drag him with a tow line.

These sound like fun. I may just take a ride down to check things out. Thanks!

Posted Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:44 am

Still two spots remaining in Saturday's tournament. Can we fill her up?

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:47 am

I have to back out guys truck is going in the shop and its going to cost me god knows how much as well as no car for Saturday.

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:30 am

Hey, we're trying to add guys not lose them. Sorry to hear about the truck. Hope it doesn't cost you too much.

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:37 am

I'm gonna have to bail on this one too guys sorry. My check engine light came on yesterday and I'm nervous driving back and forth to work never mind an hour and 20 minutes to farm pond. While it's prob not a big deal driving because I'm sure it's just some emissions crap, but that combined with the power steering fluid I've been leaking for months. I thinks it's time for the Subaru to see the mechanic.

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:59 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links