kfrabass

Do you still have an open spot?

Just look at the list bro, even if there isn't, put your name as an alternate. People always drop off a few days before

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:50 pm

Sign me up. I'm in.

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Field is full at 12. We will keep 12 as the max for this as parking will be tight as it is. As always, if you're signed up and need to withdraw, please post so others who may want to fish can get in. I'll start an alternate list as needed for anyone else who would like in.

Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:25 am

I'm out, good luck guys! I need to replace the drive axles on the car this weekend.

Posted Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Back to 11. There's a spot open if anyone wants in.

Posted Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Sorry guys I gotta back out. My car died on me yesterday, probably spending this weekend car shopping

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:40 pm

Looks like we might get a little wet tomorrow. Field of 10 right now. Please note Arrival and Launch times for this Tourney. We want to all be on the water by 6:30.

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:29 am

Every time I was fishing with my grandfather and it rained, he would say it's a dry rain. It's always a dry rain when you're fishing!

I'll be there with my rain gear. Not sure how good the fishing will be with this much rain the day before. Does it usually have a big effect on the bite?

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:20 pm

I love fishing in the rain. It's overcast, the fish don't care and you usually have the water to yourself. Just be sure to dress to stay dry. For me that's waders and a rain jacket with a hood.

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:45 pm

I can't imagine it'll rain more than it did today. At least I hope not since I fell off the boat and split my rain-gear pants. Laughing

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:55 pm

Farm Pond is next to the train yard, right? If so, that place seemed decent the one time I fished there. Good luck and have fun boys!

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:47 pm

The weather shouldnt be too bad for the area, looks like a 40% chance of rain, but its only drizzle type of rain and it'll end early from what it looks like now. Definitely water proof all your electronics though, especially in case you take a dip. Use zip lock bags for phones, cameras, etc. But we definitely won't get wet like it was today, so thats a good thing.

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:26 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links