esquila

Do people go to tournaments to watch? I don't have a kayak, or know anything about tournaments--but I think I'd learn a thing or two from watching. And Waltham is actually within biking distance.

You'd better off watching major league fishing, or YouTube stuff. I learned all of my techniques and lures to use on YouTube.

Posted Mon May 19, 2014 7:43 pm

esquila

Do people go to tournaments to watch? I don't have a kayak, or know anything about tournaments--but I think I'd learn a thing or two from watching. And Waltham is actually within biking distance.

without a boat it'd be hard to watch the actual fishing in progress but if you're at the ramp at 12 when all the teams come in for weigh in you'll be able to meet everyone and get to ask questions about what the fish were biting and where they were. Stuff like that

Posted Mon May 19, 2014 8:00 pm

Im in

Posted Tue May 20, 2014 11:47 am

Im in

Posted Tue May 20, 2014 12:02 pm

So, it looks like we have a 12 man field signed up. I'm expanding this Tourney to 15 so there's room for 3 more.

Posted Tue May 20, 2014 12:27 pm

I'm in

Posted Thu May 22, 2014 8:45 am

im out Sad

Posted Thu May 22, 2014 1:29 pm

wish i could get in on this one but i'm heading for Squam Lake,N.H.with my Yak on Tuesday for 6 days of Smallie fishing!!! Goodluck and i'll try and get in on the next tourney Smile

Posted Sat May 24, 2014 6:57 am

I'm really surprised the additional three spots weren't taken immediately.

Anyway, weather looks good for Saturday. Partly cloudy, highs around 70. =)

Posted Sun May 25, 2014 9:17 pm

Sorry to do this but I have to back out. Good luck to everyone fishing and be safe on the water.

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 9:14 am

Sorry guys I have to back out of this one had something come up Crying or Very sad

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 5:08 pm

Looks like we have a few spots open. Where are all those kayakers that were itchin' to have the overflow tournament two weeks ago? Let's fill this one up!

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 6:12 pm

I'm taking a fly fishing class Saturday morning, but I'm gonna try to make the next one

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 7:22 pm

bloomagoo

Looks like we have a few spots open. Where are all those kayakers that were itchin' to have the overflow tournament two weeks ago? Let's fill this one up!

I know! And this area of the Charles is excellent. At least I think so. =)

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 7:43 pm

[quote=I know! And this area of the Charles is excellent. At least I think so. =)[/quote]

i know that july and august this place is awesome, but right now the bite is tough here. i fish here quite often and with all this rain the water is murkier than usual (this stretch is already murky) and spawning is or will be on the next couple of days so im not really foreseeing good bags coming out saturday.

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 8:32 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links