been on the site for about 25 minutes, so bare with me. I beleuev you all call it a cartopper. Which i guess is a small boat that fits on the roof.
If i'm right my mommas going to be so porud she sent me to college lol

anyway- i want to get out in the middle of the waters this year. My son is now old enough to wear a life jacket and follow basic safety. I think it would be ahoot to have one and go camping and fishing with him and so-

let me know what you got.....keep in mind- like most im not fancy, so the price needs to be low....er lol

Posted Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:43 am

Badlarry is selling one for 120$

Posted Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:00 am

jamesd

Thanks for looking out...let's hope it still available

Posted Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:36 am

jamesd

Nice networking and looking out for each other!

Posted Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:58 pm

lovingdaddy

been on the site for about 25 minutes, so bare with me. I beleuev you all call it a cartopper. Which i guess is a small boat that fits on the roof.
If i'm right my mommas going to be so porud she sent me to college lol

anyway- i want to get out in the middle of the waters this year. My son is now old enough to wear a life jacket and follow basic safety. I think it would be ahoot to have one and go camping and fishing with him and so-

let me know what you got.....keep in mind- like most im not fancy, so the price needs to be low....er lol

I've got a 70's vintage 12' sears V hull cartopper (light weight) model I'd let go cheap this time of year. PM sent.

Posted Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:13 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links