finally got a semblence of a website up. For those MA anglers who like to fish from a kayak check it out. www.masskayakbass.com. Next step is to get some people on board and get together for an outing as soon as all the ice is gone. Stop by and say hi.

FDBASS

Posted Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:51 pm

Hi FDBASS,

Looks like the start of a nice site. I'm fairly new to Kayak fishing. Last year was my first year freshwater fishing and I mostly did so from my kayak.

I'll be looking forward to seeing your site develop.

Good Luck!

Posted Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:38 pm

JJ

my hope is to start getting people together once a month to go fishing on various bodies of water across the state. Would this be something that would interest you? The goal is to build a community of anglers to grow the sport across MA. Let me know what you think

FDBASS

Posted Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:36 am

JJ

my hope is to start getting people together once a month to go fishing on various bodies of water across the state. Would this be something that would interest you? The goal is to build a community of anglers to grow the sport across MA. Let me know what you think

FDBASS

Posted Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:37 am

Great idea. I'm planning on buying my first fishing kayak next month. Any recommendations?

Posted Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:58 am

Depends on type of fishing you wanna do?

Posted Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:31 pm

acuteangler

Great idea. I'm planning on buying my first fishing kayak next month. Any recommendations?

If your interested in a monthly outing, email me so I have your info. Looks like we definatley should get some people who would like to be involved.

Craig
Fdbass@masskayakbass.com

Posted Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:35 pm

acuteangler

If your interested in a monthly outing, email me so I have your info. Looks like we definatley should get some people who would like to be involved.

Craig
Fdbass@masskayakbass.com

Posted Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:36 pm

I am planning to buy a kayak soon myself I have never owened one I used to fish out of a basshunter EX but I had to sell it due to very bad back problems it was to heavey. I fish mostly small ponds and will listen to all sugestions I need something that will support my back also.

Posted Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 am

I have a widerness systems Commander 140. Great boat, good support. They are on the expensive side, but great products with lifetime warranty.

FDBASS

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:48 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links