Yeah, you can come with muskiebigfish. He is big fan of lake fishing and maybe you can teach him about river fishing.

Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:01 am

I believe we still have room for the Sept 26th trip, if your interested give me a shout, we only have 4 weeks left.

You will never be the same again!!!!

I do need to know before to long.... Under 200 will get you everything and thats on the high end.

Muskie

Posted Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:12 pm

muskiebigfish

I believe we still have room for the Sept 26th trip, if your interested give me a shout, we only have 4 weeks left.

You will never be the same again!!!!

I do need to know before to long.... Under 200 will get you everything and thats on the high end.

Muskie

Plus the odds of me falling in the river and being swept into 50 lines of power pro braid are incredible. The amusement value of that is priceless

Posted Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:14 am

themasterg - you wont see any 50lbs line in river. at least, not in salmon river. Only on the mouth of river. I fished almost all rivers in NY and you will be surprised.

p.s. nothing can beat that screamer kings!

Posted Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:26 pm

deaffisherman

themasterg - you wont see any 50lbs line in river. at least, not in salmon river. Only on the mouth of river. I fished almost all rivers in NY and you will be surprised.

p.s. nothing can beat that screamer kings!

That's good to know. I was also kinda eluding to the fact that I'll be sipping Southern Comfort out of an old flask and may be swept down river as the contents drain.

But in all seriousness I CANNOT wait to get out there. I can't think of a better way to spend $150 and a weekend off.

Posted Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:18 pm

I'd also like to note that Muskie has single handedly gotten me hooked on/introduced to: lake trout, pike fishing (ice and open water), and carp. The guy is a legend amongst men. If salmon fishing is half as good as its built up to be then I'm sure I'll be making the trip every year.

*stops ass kissing*

Posted Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:20 pm

Yeah, Muskiebigfish is definitely awesome guy! Always loved to fish with him. It is feel like every trip is new day. Highly motivate guy. Has wealthy knowledge of fishing tips. I learned few from him. But not much! haha

Posted Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:34 am

Mark even the man who knows everything still has room to learn haha. Muskie also taught and got me into laker fishing. Never would have caught my 13lber this yr without his help. He wasn't there but never would have tried the technique( I thought he was a little crazy when I sawthe size of bait he used). Or known where to look for them.

Posted Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:22 pm

MUSKIE IS A LEDGEND ON FISH THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE CATCH! MYSLEF INCLUDED!!

i started fishing the resi with him! he taught me how to catch lakers and hooked me on to of my favorite fishin spots

Posted Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:28 pm

Easy guys his head isn't going to fit in the tent for the river trip! Laughing

Posted Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:39 pm

lmao

Posted Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Hahaahahaha

Posted Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:03 am

21 days ZZZZ ZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZ
This night at this time!!!!

Posted Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:41 pm

Hey Muskie, did u hear about this big salmon trip in late September? sounds like its right up your alley i think u should come with me....

Smile

Posted Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:46 pm

Shocked What!! U guys r going salmon fishin! No way! What's that like? Can I come? Laughing

Posted Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:23 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links