Barry's got the wrong shipment last week and this week the truck probably isn't coming (they will know at 3pm). Is there anywhere remotely close to Worcester where I can get some suckers???

Posted Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:03 pm

Jerry's Bait and Tackle in Milford has them from time to time (they almost always have huge shiners anyways)

There's also Fin and Feather on route 140 in Upton or Lunkers on Main St. in Ashland.

Posted Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:19 pm

Don't waste your time with lunkers their shiners run on the small side and rarely have suckers. And their hrs suck! I live right down the street from lunkers yet I travel 20 min to fin n feather.

Posted Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:41 am

There's a sucker born every minute.

Posted Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:21 am

Chung don't have Suckers, but she might have Giant Pondies.
Hillside Bait and Tackle.

Posted Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:07 pm

muskiebigfish

Chung don't have Suckers, but she might have Giant Pondies.
Hillside Bait and Tackle.

she's out of pike Shiners for the season

Posted Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:05 pm

Thats a sign that the Ice is on its way also.. SAD SAD So, bring on the warmth, turn up the Temp, and lets get the Spring into motion!!

Posted Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:38 pm

Chugga chugga chugga chu chu! She's calling our name!

Posted Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:07 pm

hopefully the chu will melt! right now it seems like opening day will be in May. with these crappy temps the ice will never melt

Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:39 am

Thanks for the replies everyone. So we just ended up heading to Quaboag cause we remembered seeing a sign on a tree for a bait shop nearby (Norm's Shiner Shack)...we pulled into the driveway and a woman came out and said they had no more bait and to head up to the end of the road to Fisherman's Cove on 105 Howe Street. Met this guy Brian there who hooked us up with big pond shiners for $2 a pop. We were pumped but we still got skunked on the south end of Quaboag. Gonna keep at it though right through the spring.

Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:40 pm

Last couple of times I've been out action has been slow.Darn high pressure systems keep the storms away but can make fishing sloooow.

Posted Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:09 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links