I have added this section so members can introduce themselves, and visitors to the state can ask a quick question about fishing in Massachusetts and get a rapid response. If there are other categories you would like to see added, please let me know.Go Fish

Thanks,

Dave O

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:37 am

Hey Everyone.....Western Mass here and love to fish the Ct River, especially cats and bass as welll as the annual shad run. Anyone else from the immediate area?

Posted Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:36 pm

Great idea for a section. I left a message and got a reply right away.

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:54 pm

grnmnstr

Hey Everyone.....Western Mass here and love to fish the Ct River, especially cats and bass as welll as the annual shad run. Anyone else from the immediate area?

I fished the conn. river a couple of times. I always say i want to fish the shad run too. But i haven't got there during that time yet.
Next season i will be fishing there 3-5 times hopefully.

Posted Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:34 am

grnmnstr

I am. i live in granby mass

Posted Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Hello all, I live in westfield i to fish the ct river

Posted Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:19 am

overstdr

I have added this section so members can introduce themselves, and visitors to the state can ask a quick question about fishing in Massachusetts and get a rapid response. If there are other categories you would like to see added, please let me know.Go Fish

Thanks,

Dave O

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE TO PIER FISH FROM I DONT KNOW WHERE ANY PIERS ARE AN IF THEY ARE HARD TO FISH EITHER BECAUSE PEOPLE CLAIM THE PIER AN DONT LIKE NEW COMERS OR YOU LOSE ALOT OF TACKLE

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:41 am

Always say I'm going to fish the Conn. River but not sure where to go? Lets face it we're talking about a lot of water. I am interested in fishing for Channel cats and Sm bass. If anyone has any spots they don't mind sharing I would appreciate it.

I do have a bass boat

Thanks
Ed

aka Happy Hooker

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Always say I'm going to fish the Conn. River but not sure where to go? Lets face it we're talking about a lot of water. I am interested in fishing for Channel cats and Sm bass. If anyone has any spots they don't mind sharing I would appreciate it.

I do have a bass boat

Thanks
Ed

aka Happy Hooker

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:18 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links