Hello fellow fishermen/women:

New to site. Really enjoy all the cool photo's and stories. Frequently fish Hart Lake in Chelmsford, although I live in Woburn, very close to Horn Pond.

Fish from a 11.5 ft. Sun Dolphin with 8hp mercury and 55 minn on the Bow. This is a newer rig for me and really gets me into those tight spots where I can fish for larger catch. I actually have a second Sun Dolphin for sale with trailer and two minn kotas included. Email me if interested (jdillon@minuteman.org).

Looking forward to seeing some "solid" ice around here soon, but willing to wait to fish safely. Anybody having success around here, please feel free to share info.

Posted Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Welcome to the site. Heading out on the ice for the first time tomorrow, about 4-5 inches out here in west/central MA in the shallower ponds.

Posted Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Welcome aboard

Posted Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:19 pm

jackdillon88

New to site. Really enjoy all the cool photo's and stories. Frequently fish Hart Lake in Chelmsford, although I live in Woburn, very close to Horn Pond.

Fish from a 11.5 ft. Sun Dolphin with 8hp mercury and 55 minn on the Bow. This is a newer rig for me and really gets me into those tight spots where I can fish for larger catch. I actually have a second Sun Dolphin for sale with trailer and two minn kotas included. Email me if interested (jdillon@minuteman.org).

Looking forward to seeing some "solid" ice around here soon, but willing to wait to fish safely. Anybody having success around here, please feel free to share info.

Welcome aboard. I trust you saw the tourney posted for 5/26 at Horn? It's a cartopper event, so it'll be perfect for your dolphin boat!

Posted Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:39 pm

Welcome

Posted Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Welcome Aboard!! as pocketfisherman noted a few comments back come join us at the horn pond event in May!

Posted Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:42 pm

jackdillon88

Use to fish Hart (was called Baptist when I fished it) pond when I was a kid. Had a friend that lived on the lake. Is there a public launch now? Use to pull some pigs out of there.

Posted Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:17 pm

Welcome to a great site!

Posted Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:59 am

thelucky

jackdillon88

Use to fish Hart (was called Baptist when I fished it) pond when I was a kid. Had a friend that lived on the lake. Is there a public launch now? Use to pull some pigs out of there.

Seriously? I lived in Chelmsford & fished from a canoe on Hart when we were members of the association. Great place to learn how to fish a variety of lures, day & night. Had a great time. Unfortunately, a child drowned & the beach a/w/a the, still poor ramp, was closed. One could still get in via a cartop or canoe but it is discouraged. Has to do w/law suit, naturally.

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:29 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links