Hey guys!
I'm a brand new fisherman and decided to join the site!
I haven't been fishing since I was 7 and even then it was very uninformed fishing with complete luck at a catch.
Anyways I plan to start off doing some bass fishing in mass this year and thought I might post a thread to introduce myself.
I'm 18 YO, HS senior and have had an interest in fishing ever since I can remember.

-Leo Very Happy

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Welcome Leo. You already know there's a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience here so just keep reading and asking questions.

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Thanks a lot!
I've been reading up on fishing the last week day and night getting my head into the game. I think I've developed an addiction even though I haven't even been on the water yet. Very Happy

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Hey welcome to the site man. Where abouts in mass are you?

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Sudbury. It's pretty quiet, not a lot happening so I decided to take advantage of the fact that I live in the woods and do some outdoor activities like kayaking, hiking and now fishing. Smile

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Kayaking and fishing, can you think of a better combination?

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:08 pm

Do you mean that sarcastically or are you serious? Confused

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:39 pm

He's serious. Welcome aboard

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Welcome aboard, if you want I can be found at heards pond most Sunday mornings if you want to come by and pick my brain.

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:14 pm

shawneramone

He's serious. Welcome aboard

Haha ok Razz

Thanks a lot! Smile

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:37 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

Welcome aboard, if you want I can be found at heards pond most Sunday mornings if you want to come by and pick my brain.

I might have to take you up on that offer sometime in the near future when my lines are tangled and my hooks are through my ears. Very Happy

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Welcome

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Welcome! Ask away here these guys are full of info and very willing to help.

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:03 am

Thanks guys!

I'm beginning to realize all of the knowledge that fills this place. Smile

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:17 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links