Hi, I,m new to the site joined in mid Oct. and have not participated in the conversation. I got in to the fish pretty good in the fall and yard work took over my free time. I'm basically a kayak fisherman these days after years of shore and boat fishing. I fish from a Hobie Revolution peddle kayak and mostly fish salt water for stripers. I live in SE mass. but fish the south shore and Cape cod mostly with my adult son. I don't fish tournaments because I like to fish mostly light tackle and don't like to fish in crowds. Any way I hope to start participating more in the conversation. Tight lines Neal

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:13 am

Welcome. Lot of great people on here. Tons of great info. I'm fairly new myself. Joined in jan.
I live in se ma. Fish marshfield duxbury area mostly

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:01 am

Hey Neal, I see you sneaking over here. Wink

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:14 am

Welcome aboard. There's a bunch of great guys and great fishermen here having a good time and swapping info

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:15 am

Thanks guys, looking forward to joining the discussion. I fish Plymouth quite often also. Looks like a friendly bunch.

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:10 am

bti111

Thanks guys, looking forward to joining the discussion. I fish Plymouth quite often also. Looks like a friendly bunch.

I also fish in plymouth alot! So many wonderful ponds to fish and not enough time!

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:15 pm

Used to fish a lot of fresh water, not so much any more. Except spring trout fish ing. Always say ill do more until I catch my 1st spring striper.

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:08 pm

It's great to see that some of our NEKF crowd are finding this site. I think NEKF and MAFF are the best fishing sites around.

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:15 pm

bti111

Hi, I,m new to the site joined in mid Oct. and have not participated in the conversation. I got in to the fish pretty good in the fall and yard work took over my free time. I'm basically a kayak fisherman these days after years of shore and boat fishing. I fish from a Hobie Revolution peddle kayak and mostly fish salt water for stripers. I live in SE mass. but fish the south shore and Cape cod mostly with my adult son. I don't fish tournaments because I like to fish mostly light tackle and don't like to fish in crowds. Any way I hope to start participating more in the conversation. Tight lines Neal

Welcome Neal with an "A" im Neil with an "I" welcome to the world of MAFF, things can get a little crazy around here from time to time, its like New England Weather ...dont like it, just wait a few minutes It'll change!!!!

Really good guys here with great advice, they also have a kayak tournament trail check them guys out!!!

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Welcome aboard and make sure to spell Neil's name E before I Took me alot to learn

HAHAHAHAHA
Welcome

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:46 pm

Thanks guys, looks like a fun group. Looking forward to joining in!

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Welcome to the site! Are you happy with the hobie kayak? Been looking at them for a while but are they work the money?

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Thanks, I love my Hobie. I've owned 5 fishing kayaks and i'm Hobie for life now. I troll with a hand on m y rod at all times. Great control in most conditions.

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:55 am

bti111

I troll with a hand on m y rod at all times.

He trolls with a hand on his rod Wink

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:24 am

berkleegrad

bti111

I troll with a hand on m y rod at all times.

He trolls with a hand on his rod Wink

huh huh, you said rod

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:50 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links