Has anyone sent in a pin fish before?? I recently sent in a bass to the mass wildlife through the new catch and release sport pin awards and was wondering how long it usually takes for them to get back to you. Thanks!

Posted Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:38 pm

tough luck.. You will get it this summer if you got it recently.. My pins tend average 3-5 month later after you sent the mail.

Posted Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:37 pm

deaffisherman

tough luck.. You will get it this summer if you got it recently.. My pins tend average 3-5 month later after you sent the mail.

Oh wow. Thanks man.

Posted Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:10 pm

Agree with what deaffisherman said...takes a while.

Posted Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:15 pm

I sent in one on 12/1/14...........not a C and R one, a 'regular' one. havent heard or seen anything from them. I dropped off my info at the Westboro office ( its a nice facility there ) anyways ,they said sometimes it takes a long time other times it takes a real long time.

Posted Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:05 pm

Yeah, beginning of year pins are taking awhile than late of the year.. I'm suspected that they are swamping with something else like meeting and board of directors meeting. Etc goes on. Anyway, after March, they should be back to normal.

Anyway, if you havent got them in five month, call them. They might forget about it.

Posted Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:35 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links