These guys had a bag of goldfish they were using for bait. They keep anything and everything they catch. IM glad to see they got caught.

Posted Thu May 08, 2014 12:46 pm

too bad they don't just take pickerel.

Posted Thu May 08, 2014 1:28 pm

A few years back I stopped to do a little shore fishing at a spot in Halifax. Two old Asian guys were fishing in the same cove as me, had about ten rods in the water, all rigged with bobbers that were floating about five feet offshore. I made some long casts with a frog and eventually hauled in a nice 4-pounder, at which time the two Asian dudes lost their s*** and started accusing me of "stealing" their fish. They kept shouting "You give, you give." Haha.

Anyway, I let the fish go, of course, and they were pissed. When I walked by them a bit later, they had a bucket LOADED with fish—sunfish, perch, pickerel, a bass, and at least two sun turtles.

Posted Thu May 08, 2014 9:57 pm

One of my work colleagues and I were discussing fishing. She was telling me how her husband, a Chinese immigrant, had come home from a fishing trip a few years ago with 10 or more striped bass. I politely informed her that the legal limit is 2 fish per person per day and that minimum length is 28". She said, "Oh yes, they were all that big, or almost." I really had to bite my tongue at that.

Posted Fri May 09, 2014 5:36 am

Saw a small white army at Cotich few weeks back…at pumping station area…an EP on an ATV came out of no where and was coordinating a frontal assault on them which was encouraging...

Posted Fri May 09, 2014 10:03 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links