Hi and welcome to MA Fish Finder. I just want to get an idea of what you think about the site. What things do you like or dislike about the site? Your feedback is highly valued and appreciated.

This site is still new so it will take some time for more users like yourself to begin adding content. The real strength of MA Fish Finder comes from users posting messages and trips and sharing their fishing stories.

Thanks again for joining. If you have any questions, please let me know.

- Dave O

Posted Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:14 pm

like the site so far. i see lots of people like to read posts and not type. hope that changes. i think this forum has some potential. im looking forward to hearing some stories and getting a few tips.

Posted Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:06 pm

Great Site I have been waiting for it to take off since I joined sometime ago and it looks like its going strong now.

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:23 am

Very professional site. Got all the bells and whistles. I'm learnin' a ton of stuff. I check the site every day.

THANK YOU

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:13 pm

Great site Dave. I love having the map and being able to scout out some new places to fish. We have a few guys who are using the site regularly. Hopefully more people will join and use the messageboard more, taliking about their days out in the water and new products and techniques they are trying. Very Happy

Posted Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:31 pm

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the site so far... I am enjoying seeing everyones trips and stories...once i get some more time on my hands expect some cool new features to the site. I'll be sure to keep you updated either through my profile or via email. thanks again for keeping the site alive and kicking. if you have any suggestions just send em my way and ill add them to my lists of things to do.

tight lines,

dave o

Go Fish

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:39 pm

Yea, the site is great. Almost a year Ive been using it. So glad to see some newbie utilizing all this site has to offer. Bang up job as always Dave.
-John

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:21 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links