Hey im new to the site and MA area....im 25 i live in watertown MA and im always lookin to hit up new spots in the area for bass or any type of fishing....i have a 2 seater bassboat with a troller and a 6hp outboard...have taken it in spy pond in arlington with great results....if anyone knows of any places close by with boat access or anyone wants to link up and try new spots out shoot me a message...

Posted Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Charles River has boat ramp access in Watertown. Largemouth and Smallmouth can be found.

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:35 am

Welcome on board! The trips on this board can give you some ideas of where to go, as well as the Mass Wildlife web site. Google "mass wildlife pond maps", grab the top result, and have a look around around.

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Get back to me anytime you want to go fishing.
I can tell you about alot of places to go that aren't 100 miles away.
I will fish 24 7...lol Very Happy

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:34 pm

hey whats up guys thanks for the welcome...im definitely gonna try the charles boat ramp in watertown...

and vinny anytime u wanna go let me kno...im always game to fish..wheneva the gf lets me haha

Posted Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:23 am

Welcome aboard. There is a lot of info on this site pertaining to local waters.

Posted Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:47 am

Welcome

You can't go wrong with the Charles, plenty of quality bass to be had.

Good Luck

ED

Posted Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Welcome to the site.Your in the right place.Great guys willing to help and share their knowledge.I know I'm glad I found this site.

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:56 am

Ya the site seems awesome so far....went fishing on spy pond today....caught a largemouth almost every other cast on rapala floaters(silver & blue)....it was crazy.........gonna upload some pics soon.....So in the charles in watertown are we talkin shore fishing or taking the boat in? i know theres a bunch of diff spots to go just wanna make sure i hit one of the right ones.

Posted Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:22 am

welcome to the forums!

Posted Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 pm

put one of my boats for sale in classifieds...check it out

Posted Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:04 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links