Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie on here but not new to fishing forums, I understand the importance of keeping secret spots secret. I don't fish fresh water, except for a couple of times a year and that's just worm and bobber with the nephew. I primarily fish salt for Tog, Fluke and Bass. I spend the winter months rigging eels and freezing them for the spring run and would like to trap my own before the ponds freeze over. The eels I rig are usually 18"to 22" which are tough to get through dealers and are expensive for the selects. I've been poking around on GGE looking for ponds that have a connection to the ocean and there seem to be many but I don't have a ton of time to scout, so I figured I'd ask on here if anyone knows for sure what ponds support an eel population around Kingston / Plymouth, etc.

Thanks guys. Feel free to PM

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:57 pm

No answers to be found here! Laughing Your screen name looks familiar, NEKF?

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:16 am

don51

No answers to be found here! Laughing Your screen name looks familiar, NEKF?

Yah, slow board. I didn't look at the last post date before posting. There's a Liv2fish on stripers on line but that's not me, I'm Surpent linger on there. I'm Liv2fish on S-B.com and some others. Name's Mark Derby.

I think I have found some good spots using GGE and DMF fisheries survey data. Probably too cold now though. I think they've all gone to bed for the winter. Might toss one out to see what happens.

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:01 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links