Hey Everyone,
I'm super excited to get out and slam some trout tomorrow morning, but I've been deciding between little pond and houghtons. What do you guys think would be the better option? I figured houghtons stocks a lot more fish, but I feel like there's gonna be a TON of people there tomorrow. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Posted Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:08 am

Both places will be busy since they both have been stocked and tomorrow is Sunday! I think Little gets a lot more trout than Houghtons. I'm partial to Little, that's just my preference.

Posted Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:19 pm

That's a good point. I'd really prefer wherever there's going to be less people, which I wanna believe is little, but I'm not 100% sure. But houghtons is also a lot closer to where I live too

Posted Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:57 pm

They will both be busy. Save yourself a drive and stay closer to home. They are stockies, just as good of a chance catching fishing there!

Posted Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:42 pm

Houghtons it is! Good luck to anyone going after stockies today. Tight lines! Very Happy

Posted Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:29 am

Went to Houghtons pond last Sunday ,Caught a beautiful rainbow and went today 4/14 and caught another beautiful rainbow trout

Posted Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:54 pm

I hope you had fun fishing. Ive always found it important to prepare your fishing gears before going on a fishing trip. Getting the best trout fishing rod is one way of making sure that your fishing experience will be easy and fun. If anyone is planning on upgrading their rods, you should find more information in this twitter feed.

Posted Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:33 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links