Hello All- found this site over the winter and just signed on, looks like a great place to share info & experiences. I live in Norton, so fish the Norton Res and The Nip quite a bit as they are so close by.
Have a 14' Lowe v-hull that I mostly fish from, sometimes a 12' kayak but I sure do prefer the comfort of the Lowe! Fish for largemouth most often, also trout on the Cape (Mashpee-Wakeby, Peters, Cliff, and others). Been fishing M-W and Peters since my dad first took me there at age 5 (so, err- 50 years ago). Know every nook & cranny of those waters. Hoping to build a deck on front section of the Lowe soon, and get a bow mount trolling motor rigged up. Have transom mount now and it takes too much time away from casting. Saw a post where somone did same on a jon boat, looked real good. Haven't been out yet this season, maybe this week. Thinking about that tournament on the Nip 4/23 as well, but I don't have a live well yet so would need one of those cooler-aerator rigs to do, might not happen but we'll see. Looking forward to a great season!

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:39 am

Seems like you struck gold! This is the best site around! Welcome aboard.

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:48 pm

welcome to the site. hope to see ya on the water

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Thanks for the greetings; btw the nice motorhome in the background isn't mine (belongs to neighbor) although I wish I had that kind of dough!

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Welcome Aboard! Enjoy!

Posted Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:31 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links