Hey you guys want to try to get another little tourney going?
Sudbury river Wayland Ma. part of it.
if we do one there i will be able to do a boat, if you map it out there is that end of the sudbury, then it opens into fairhaven bay, then thats the start of the concord river. plenty of water to fish.
maybe a sunday morning again?
what do you guys think? $20 a head.
I would have 4 teams already to go for sure.

Posted Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:27 pm

Sounds like a good deal, but I cant do anything until Sept because i'm moving into a house that i'm renting at the beginning of Sept. Need all my cash to go towards that. My other worry is getting a boat there I have a car and if you look at some of my old photos I can throw it on the roof, but its stiil a little hairy.

Posted Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:23 am

why don't we say sunday sept 21st?
and like you were trying to do for me and meat maybe we can get
you into someone elses boat. let's see what everyone else thinks.

Posted Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:22 pm

I should be able to make that work.

Posted Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:18 pm

The 21st sounds good. I will already be settled into my house. $20 is great and let me know about getting in with someone, if you cant ill track someone down to fish with me. Very Happy

Posted Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:10 am

I'm going to" farm-aid" on the 20th at the comcast center. I won't be able to make it on the 21st, for obvious reasons.

Posted Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:49 pm

OK, so 16 days go bye and we have no takers on the Sudbury river. is it the date, maybe we can do the 28th instead. let's try to get it going. I have at least three or four teams can do it, so a few more would be cool. let me know

Posted Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:21 pm

I just dont feel comfortable putting boat on car. I did it once but didnt like it. I have asked others if they are interested but cant get strait answer. If you know someone who needs partner I'll gladly enter. If not I may have no way of getting on a boat.

Posted Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:31 pm

well Mikey looks like you were the only one interested in this one, next time. I am however doing a tourney at lake webster next weekend $125 a boat. over 40 boats already. should be a great day. if any one is interested let me know and i can fax over the sign up sheet.

Posted Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:29 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links