Can't wait gentlemen!!! I'll be on the ice as often as possible and I'd love to try to some new spots- please keep us posted when the time comes!

Posted Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:43 pm

I'm assuming that's the Hamilton Res, if you look it up on google maps? It's about 1.5 hrs for me, not too bad, not too good. I'd go. Someone caught a 20+ lb pike from there last year. It looks like its a good size though, which means that it will take longer to freeze, so it may be a better idea to find a smaller lake/pond/res for the first outing...just depends on how cold it gets coming up. I don't need to go through the ice this year...

Posted Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:27 pm

You are CORRECT sir...thank you for that...it's The Hamilton Res in Holland on Holland rd which is a direct turn off of rt 20 in Sturbridge/Fiskdale...Ted...give up some of your's I'm as willing to travel as the next guy...'specially if the company is good...Roger from leominster is an ICE GUY too...'like t hear some of his ideas too...and Jeff has stated a few times that BOOOOOOOOOOOONE is a given...I think we all know whats hiding in there....
volume4130

I'm assuming that's the Hamilton Res, if you look it up on google maps? It's about 1.5 hrs for me, not too bad, not too good. I'd go. Someone caught a 20+ lb pike from there last year. It looks like its a good size though, which means that it will take longer to freeze, so it may be a better idea to find a smaller lake/pond/res for the first outing...just depends on how cold it gets coming up. I don't need to go through the ice this year...

Posted Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Pretty sure Boone will be hosting a gathering this winter. Very Happy

Posted Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:54 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links