I decided to flip my calender back to October. Just 2 months till ice and Xmas.

Posted Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Pffft , you've done it too soon. Your supposed to wait till the 26th, then everyone has to shop for you again!

Posted Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:52 pm

if you want to have a lil taste of that xmas spirt just go on masspike east at 545 pm - that'll teach you - seriously one more xmas song and i go postal

Posted Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:34 pm

skoda

if you want to have a lil taste of that xmas spirt just go on masspike east at 545 pm - that'll teach you - seriously one more xmas song and i go postal

Fa ra ra ra rara fa raa raaa raaaaaa

Posted Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Is it me or is everyone driving like a bunch of mental cases? The drive on the way home today made me pour some Captain as soon as I made it home.

Posted Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:19 pm

545 newton toll's i am the one in the masspike 40 ton snowplow crushing the eh clearing the lanes

Posted Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:24 pm

rokibass

Is it me or is everyone driving like a bunch of mental cases? The drive on the way home today made me pour some Captain as soon as I made it home.

I pour captain before I get home

no. Just kidding.

kinda.

Posted Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Posted Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Yeah...it's looking like ice sometime in February...50 degrees this past week doesn't help anything.

At least the In-Fisherman Ice Fishing Guide is available at your local newstand, so at least you can read about ice fishing and know that people in Canada are probably already on the hard water.

Posted Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:45 am

Forget this month Exclamation If and when we do get ice it is going to be a short season Exclamation

Posted Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:56 pm

I went searching for the captain for about 10 years...NEVER DID FIND HIM hahahahah....wrote a song about a chic` that face planted down at her parents beach house called"The Captain came a'Knockin" SHE WAS FUNNY(love the little rich kids)
When I used to arrive with a half gallon handle bottle for a night out of playing guitar...for some reason EVERYONE always thought they could hang with TheBluesMan...yea well...I NEVER EVER met anyone who could....I drank for PAIN not for entertainment...entertainment=a few shots and few beers ...throw up ...pass out in someone else's car(not always in that order) Pain= an Auburn cop once asked me "how long have you been drinkin tonight? to which I replied"What day is it?" he said..."it's 415am Sunday into Monday"..."Oh than that's easy...we started Thursday at 330p and I've played in 5 different bars in that time...in fact we played 2 places in one day on Saturday...I've drank over 100 beers since then...I've drank OVER a gallon of hard liquir(and if were today I WOULD HAVE told him...I've ALSO EASILY smoked an Oz of TOP FLIGHT BUD too)"...he said...and I quote..."No point in arresting you..you're driving as good as the rest of society does sober"...handed me back my s*** and I drove to work ! not home...work (In the welding shop!)---I have COUNTLESS stories of being "Let-Go" stories of LEGEND among my former drinking buddies..because most of 'em can't think as quick on thier feet as I can sober....FORGET talkin to a cop while plastered hahahahaha
I'm PROUD to say...I've been sober since 1999(and have NEVER been HAPPIER) I enjoy watchin' people produce EPIC FAILS right in front of me now...like when the stand in guitarist WIPED OUT on stage and took down the ENTIRE LEFT side of the sound and lighting in front of about 440 people hahahahahah GOOD TIMES

rokibass

Posted Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:51 am

And I kinda get "split" feelings on the 'calender' thing...guys are still landing some BIG PIGS out there across our GREAT COMMON-WEALTH so I suppose that's a REALLY GOOD THING...on the other hand...the 'MAFF-ICERS' will bring a few of us together who haven't met and hung out yet...kinda torn...'cause without ice sports...WINTER SUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuX!

Posted Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:00 am

Dave just think if we moved the calender back now we wouldn't have to deal with the Xmas thing right now. That would give us two more months of not being broke. Very Happy

Posted Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:21 am

Yea---for some reason Kay has TONS OF "CAKE"...I on the other hand have ...JUST ENOUGH for BeaverFever t' stop by with my NEW weights this week...merry chirstmas To:Me From:Me hahahaha 'Man CANNOT LIVE ON"Honey can we buy this for so n so?" alone hahahahahaha buy buy buy...it NEVER ENDS<---george costanza's voice:seinfeld

rokibass

Dave just think if we moved the calender back now we wouldn't have to deal with the Xmas thing right now. That would give us two more months of not being broke. Very Happy

Posted Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:34 am

Don't even get me started about Christmas Carols"...I'm a musician going on 30 years now...It' a DREAMY NIGHTMARE for me @ this time of year ...although if I had a choice it's TRANS SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA from NOW ON it was an absolutely K I L L E R show ! me n kristin went last Christmas AWESOME I must say...they made it SNOW inside the TD Garden ...yea...they have it right..."you" should go AND ...I can't believe I'm saying this...BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY ...we seen grammy in the front row...it's a ROCK OPERA---and they NAIL IT !

Posted Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:43 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links