kizel13

Yes i did hahaha i review a lot of stuff online cuz i read reviews and i feel it helps me so i gotta return the favor i used to be a "top 1000 contributor" but ive been slacking haha

That's awesome! I'll have to bring the catalog to a kayak Tourney this summer to get it signed.

Laughing

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:30 pm

kizel13

jjbagoose

kizel13

Yea im in holbrook but i wouldnt mind traveling either

Sorry a bit off topic but I had to ask.

Kizel, did you review the Curado on BassPro.com? I was reading the Spring Angler Catalog last night while doing some business and there was a quote from a user review by "Kizel" for the Curado.

I thought that name sounded familiar.

Yes i did hahaha i review a lot of stuff online cuz i read reviews and i feel it helps me so i gotta return the favor i used to be a "top 1000 contributor" but ive been slacking haha

The reviews I hate most start like this...I just got my _____ in the mail and it looks awesome. I can't wait to try it out.

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:30 pm

shawneramone

kizel13

jjbagoose

kizel13

Yea im in holbrook but i wouldnt mind traveling either

Sorry a bit off topic but I had to ask.

Kizel, did you review the Curado on BassPro.com? I was reading the Spring Angler Catalog last night while doing some business and there was a quote from a user review by "Kizel" for the Curado.

I thought that name sounded familiar.

The reviews I hate most start like this...I just got my _____ in the mail and it looks awesome. I can't wait to try it out.

I completely agree shawn its a waste of time why would you tell people how nice it looks? I think the picture kind of takes care of that haha. Plus they just look stupid saying that.

Posted Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Is there any updates on the schedule ?

Posted Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:55 pm

Not yet but we are working on it.

Posted Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:04 pm

I would love to do some kayak tourneys this season, seeing as I just got the new kayak and all. Although I'd need to get a car to be able to get to any of em, I'll have to let you guys know how that goes that goes.

Posted Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:24 pm

Hello 'grad, I'm a newbie to this site, but as an avid fisherman my entire life, I'd like the opportunity to assist you in the 'Yak tourney trail. I am a kayak fishing fanatic...was doing it before it was cool! I look forward to discussing the details with you and helping any way possible.

Posted Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:30 am

Awesome offer. I will link you to the documents.

Posted Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:36 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links