Hi everyone... my name is Tim. Bass fishing is my favorite with fly fishing for trout in close second. If I'm not fishing... I'm not happy.

I can't wait untill more people start posting around here. There are only two ways to learn to be a great fisherman. Experience it yourself and talk to experienced fisherman.

So what do you think guys? Time for a little more conversation!
We have over 200 members and only about 5 who post. What are the rest of you doing?!?!

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:08 pm

Hey everyone, My name is John. My love is striper fishing...but then again I just love fishing in general. Hand me a fishing pole and a cold beer, Im good for the day.

Posted Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:03 pm

Hi my names Mike Carney. Grew up in Whitman and now live in Holbrook. I'm 33 years old and love fishing, football , and having a good time. Very Happy

Posted Thu May 22, 2008 3:36 pm

Wassup everybody my name is paul A.K.A PETRALUNKER,I love to fish,exploring new ponds,lakes.i go fishing a lot with Mikey Carney who's a member on this site.We are always up for fishing if anyone ever wants to meet up and go fishing hit us up with a e-mail. Cool

Posted Sat May 31, 2008 4:43 pm

Hi men. My name is Doug, and no that's not me in the bathing suit, sorry.

I am 53 next Wednesday so I guess I'm the old fart. I am learning a lot from you guys and I aprreciate the help.

My computer sucks and I need to get a new one. I do not yet have a digital camera, but eventually I will buy one. Then, I will try and learn how to upload pixs.

I am married and I have three sons. Looking forward to hearing your experiences in the wonderful sport of fishing.

Take care,

Doug

Posted Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:56 pm

Whats up everyone My name is Patrick I fish alot with timwag2001

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:13 am

lonewolf does dirty things with the fish that he catches. all he catches are small fish... just the right size

Posted Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:10 pm

Hey guys my name is John, i live in Holliston Ma. i'm married have three yellow labs. volunteer for a lab rescue group. and fish as much as posible, can't get enough of it. I have known john b for a really long time, sorry johhny. lol.

Posted Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:02 pm

Hi everyone, My name is William AKA Smittles AKA smittles1179 - I live in Attleboro, MA - I've been fishing in a Kayak for the last 3 years and just picked up a Tracker Grizzly 1448 Jon Boat with a 25HP Mercury EFI 4 Stroke Motor. So far I've just been out to South Watuppa Pond in Fall River but on 5/23/2009 I'll be checking out Long Pond in Lakeville with my fishing buddy. I bought the boat so I could bring out my puppy Panzer. Panzer was to big for the Kayak and I don't want to leave her home this summer. I posted a couple videos on www.YouTube.com/smittles1179 - I just joined this site today. I like all the options. Cool Site.

Posted Fri May 22, 2009 8:48 pm

smittles1179

Hi everyone, My name is William AKA Smittles AKA smittles1179 - I live in Attleboro, MA - I've been fishing in a Kayak for the last 3 years and just picked up a Tracker Grizzly 1448 Jon Boat with a 25HP Mercury EFI 4 Stroke Motor. So far I've just been out to South Watuppa Pond in Fall River but on 5/23/2009 I'll be checking out Long Pond in Lakeville with my fishing buddy. I bought the boat so I could bring out my puppy Panzer. Panzer was to big for the Kayak and I don't want to leave her home this summer. I posted a couple videos on www.YouTube.com/smittles1179 - I just joined this site today. I like all the options. Cool Site.

Welcome William my girl lives in Attleboro.

Posted Tue May 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Hi all,

Time to do the intro. My name's Kevin, and I may sometimes try to leave work early to fish, so I'm not going to post my last name...

I have lived in the Somerville/Cambridge area for about 5 and a half years with my wife and son (22 months), I work near Burlington. A life-long fishing enthusiast, I just bought a kayak a month ago and have only now started to explore fishing the state (mostly experience in NH, PA and NJ). I've been having a ball over at Spy pond in Arlington, and am looking forward to expanding to other areas for bass and possibly learning more about other species. Also thinking about how to start my son out when he's ready. This site looks like a great resource, so cheers to everyone and good luck fishing!

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:02 pm

Hi everyone my name is Jay. Im from western Ma. Do alot of shore fishing on mountain resevoirs and get to some good spots by canoe.Nice to meet everyone.

Posted Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:54 pm

Hey everyone, my name is Chris. I'm 33 and am from Walpole. I've been fishing my whole life. When I was younger it was always Saltwater fishing for Blues off the JFk Library or down in Martha's Vinyard by Oaks Bluff. but now times have changed I don't go Saltwater fishing much these days, eventhough I still would love to. These days I am primaraly a freshwater Bass person. Mainly on the charles river. I hope to be more active on MA fishfinder in the future. hope to talk to you all and maybe even run into some of you on the water somwhere.
May all your fish be monsters and let's all have some fun.

Chris from Walpole

Posted Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:25 pm

Hey everyone,

My name's Chris, I live in Waltham With the exception of fishing as a young kid with my dad about 2 lifetimes ago, I just picked up the sport this year. I'm officially addicted!

So far, I've been fishing the Charles River right here in Waltham, and also a couple spots all the way out in the Milford area.

I haven't caught anything much over 2lbs... yet... but when I do, I'll snap a pic and have something for my profile Smile

Posted Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:51 am

Welcome, Chris!

Like you, I picked up the hobby years and years after fishing with my dad, and mostly because now *I'm* a dad. This is only my second summer fishing as an adult, but I'm totally addicted. I stink and don't catch much, but I'm hoping that comes with time. I also plan to bribe the more experienced fisherman on here in exchange for info...but that comes later....

Posted Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:54 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links