screw it I'm in

Posted Thu May 02, 2013 6:35 pm

THAT'S what I like to see. Now I can buy a full 2 dozen donuts.

Posted Thu May 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Good luck all,

Be watchfull of the other guys there. If it's anything like Long Pond last week you better have eyes in the back of your head.

Hope they have a posted speed limit...

Posted Thu May 02, 2013 9:31 pm

???

There are no power boats on Ponki, just carry-in.

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 4:59 am

Sorry guys i am out for this weekend didn't realize had a family outing this weekebd.

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 7:21 am

Catch you at the next tourney at Charles River Waltham then.

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 9:11 am

bloomagoo, I'm unfamiliar with the area we'll be throwing in at tomorrow. The marker you put on the map show where we're meeting/parking? If not, could you be be a little more specific? I'd hate to drive out and not be able to find a way in/be late/miss the coffee. Thanks!

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 2:20 pm

Immediately next to the entrance to Temple Beth David is the entry to the parking lot. You cannot see it in the aerials due to tree cover but when you get there you will see a small sign that says "cartopper launch". Just pull in and find a parking space. Then just roll your yak down the (unpaved) road straight to the water. A cart is highly recommended unless you have a buddy who can help you carry.

I will mention that parking is limited so getting there early is a good idea. I'm sure there will be on or two other guys on the water around the same time plus there might be a few dog walkers.

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 3:28 pm

Got it & thanks for the clarification. See you tomorrow!

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 4:08 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links