OK guys, Lets see those lunkers!

Please follow these guidelines when submitting:

1. Picture: 1 or 2 pics. 1 with Whole Fish, 2nd with Scale Weight if possible

2. We need details. Species, Length, Weight, Where, When, and bait/lure used.

3. Weight Minimums:
- All Species I will use my discretion.

4. Lets be honest - This will be moderated, so lets keep legit

Lets see your best everyone, and good luck moving forward!

Thanks,
-Meat

Posted Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:37 pm

Im pretty pumped to be the 1st to post a saltwater lunker here. It was my 1st Keeper ever weighing in at 35" 14-3/4lbs. We were using fresh cut pogies surfcasting in the Boston Harbor. Nice fighter, took about 5minutes to get in. Sorry its a private spot, so no details

Posted Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:47 pm

Caught off my dock.
I got more pics of bigger fish!

Ill be adding more to this post!!!! It's still early.

Can't wait to live line Mack's

Posted Thu May 23, 2013 9:41 am

Caught this striper during jigging on wire. 40 pounds. taken in two years ago. I think.

Caught this fish at two years ago, jigging for cods. 30 pounds 42 inch long.

Posted Thu May 23, 2013 9:54 am

You bastard. Hallibut that's awesome!!!!!!!

Posted Thu May 23, 2013 10:05 am

Haha I know. I totally loved it! awesome fight! and wicked champ delicious to eat!

Posted Thu May 23, 2013 10:08 am

Caught July 3rd 2006. Trolling a squidbar on the North West Corner of Stellwagon Bank. Fight lasted about 50 minutes. Length 112" long, estimated weight between 700-800 pounds. Contrary to the BS prices shown on wicked tuna we only got $2650 for the fish when sold. That's about 3.50 a pound. Barely enough to fuel the boat and buy bait and ice for the next trip.

Posted Thu May 23, 2013 10:53 am

Awesome catch! that's definitely monster battle! still looking for my first giant! That day will come soon!

To wicked tuna television show, There are lot of things that totally bs. money is one of them. Except you can brag about the fish that you got! Not many people have that kind of feat to tell!

Posted Thu May 23, 2013 11:57 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links