Who's been to the new Bass Pro Shops in Foxboro? And what do you think of the place?

Posted Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:47 am

incredible. i've been twice and have spent about 8 hrs in just those 2 visits. granted, they have a bar, and ive spent a bit of time in there. its like looking at the catalog but in real life.

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:53 am

Yea, Its definately the best place we have in MA. Ive spent many hour and many a dollar in there.

Posted Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:54 pm

heaven what else can I say

Posted Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:27 am

I go at least twice a month, wife loves it

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:55 am

My kids love that place just as much as I do

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:16 pm

that store is a huge candy store to me, LOL everytime i go there i never spend less than $100, it's impossible. I walk around and go "whoa, I could use some of those, and i'd like to try those, and hey check that out, that might work for me" and before you know it the cashier says" that'll be $160 sir", LOL.

Posted Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Oh man, that place is paradise.

I went to the Pats practice the other week, 1st time at the new Bass Pro. We went in pre practice sober, dropped about 70 bucks. Went to the pratice, caught a nice buzz, and RETURNED. Dropped 120 this time around..A solid 200 dollar night, but my tackle is awsome now!

Yea you lose your shirt, but damn do they have great stuff. I basically got lost each time i went. Starring, dazed and confused. Needless to say, since i went there, i have nailed 4 Lunkers, hahaha

Place is Gold!

Posted Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Awesome place for you guys..for me, meh not so much.

The best place for carp gear is still sadly online. Though I got no problem with that cept my family always wants to get me gift cards for places like Bass Pro for holidays!

Posted Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:22 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links