kizel13

U can come catch koi in my backyard anytime

SOLD!!!!!!! I'm in My wedding Aniv. is this weekend, so next weekend sounds perfect, Thanks for the offer. Will you be playing also, we like to start in the dark.

Muskie

Posted Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:51 am

Muskie let me know if u plan a trip last wk of july would love to join!

Posted Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm

badlarry

Muskie let me know if u plan a trip last wk of july would love to join!

Dudley is my home lake boys, would love to get you out there haha

Posted Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:59 pm

I've heard good things fishngolf likes to fish it and has told me it is solid def would like to try it out lookin for new places to try.

Posted Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:10 pm

badlarry

I've heard good things fishngolf likes to fish it and has told me it is solid def would like to try it out lookin for new places to try.

If you guys are interested I can pull my canoe down there if you and someone else want to get down with me and a buddy.

Posted Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:57 pm

i've seen them in there. there's at least 1 in walden pond too.

Posted Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:13 pm

muskiebigfish

kizel13

U can come catch koi in my backyard anytime

SOLD!!!!!!! I'm in My wedding Aniv. is this weekend, so next weekend sounds perfect, Thanks for the offer. Will you be playing also, we like to start in the dark.

Muskie

Haha i got a nice little 3,000 gallon koi pond i dug and built myself. But you should come by you can always catch me smoking ribs and briskets in my backyard atleast ha

Posted Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:47 am

Sounds like we have an "Adventure" comming up!!!
Hell yeah to everyone and everything Be great to see you again Biggz ans Kizel. Let me work out my end and then we put this into motion!!! Woooooooo

Stay cool today boys, gonna be HOT!!!!!!!

Posted Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:53 am

no you dont fish for them the same way you fish for carp koi fish like blood worms witch hang off the weeds. carp will eat crawfish snails fresh dead fish corn pretty much anything they can find but koi fish are very pickie eaters i found frozen blood worm cubes in a real thin neting works good for the koi

Posted Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:33 am

Koi are def not picky eaters i own about 6 of them and theres other fish in the lil pond i have and koi will eat anything u throw in there including going after the frog. Ive seen koi take nightcrawlers, shiners, craws, grasshoppers, pinkies , corn and obv koi food. Koi are carp there not different fish.

Posted Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:42 am

thats cuz there in a small pond and take what they can eat the koi in dudley have been there for 10 plus years there not gonna eat anything you throw at them

Posted Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:09 am

Koi are carp its literally the same fish but colorful

Posted Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:27 am

Some of the selectively bred koi are so pretty. I used to have the most beautiful koi fish in my collection. I fell in love with her the moment I walked into the store. She was all platinum white and reminded me of Falcore form the Neverending story. A lot of the more expensive koi are produced through a very extensive process that can take years. They take the ones with the most desirable traits and breed them. Then they select the most desirable traits in that group of offspring and breed them and so on. This produces the many color variants. One may want orange and black koi so they keep selecting only the offspring with the most orange and black breeding them together until they eventually breed out all the other colors.

Posted Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:15 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links