I stumbled upon this article and it was a must read...

http://seabreezenews.com/back%20issues/0909-Sept_2009/Page_01c.pdf

Posted Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:47 am

Wow! Thats brutal! What an ugly, nasty fish!

Posted Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Yea i agree that thing is too much.

I love those guys methods though. Regroup, drink beers.....plan fails, regroup, drink more beers...send the drunkest fool after this monster. Slam it in an ice cooler...thing gets out, and go at it again.

Ruthless. I woulda been either over board, used the gun, or just locked the thing in the room until it died. I mean how long could that thing possibly survive out of water.

Hilarious story though

Posted Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:57 pm

that's funny stuff! sound like they brought a awfully large cooler to put all that beer in...

Posted Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:08 pm

I would have cut my line!
I would never pull that on board.....lol

Posted Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:06 pm

that has to be a fake story. If the thing was close to 6 feet and nearly 100 pounds, there's no way that guy in the picture would be holding it out in front of him like that. Not unless he's a pro bodybuilder. It's a neat story, but I'm dubious.

Posted Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:19 am

heron

that has to be a fake story. If the thing was close to 6 feet and nearly 100 pounds, there's no way that guy in the picture would be holding it out in front of him like that. Not unless he's a pro bodybuilder. It's a neat story, but I'm dubious.

Real or not I'd still bet a case of beer on that Black Ninja Dog over the Pre-Cretaceous Eel-Monster in a fight to the death. Make that two cases. Any takers?

Posted Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:12 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links