A little about myself I grew up in Roslindale, then moved to Westwood in high school. After high school I joined the Marines and moved out to California. Well after 5 years I'm back in Mass. I just landed a job in Lynn and I'm totally unfamiliar with the North Shore. For the time being I'm staying at a friends house in East Boston but I'm looking for a place of my own. Any other North Shore anglers up here?

Posted Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:45 am

There are a bunch of guys on this forum from the North shore. There are some good ponds too.

Posted Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:54 pm

Welcome aboard, and thank you for your service. Shawn is right, plenty of good ponds fairly close. The Map View on this site, and Google Earth are your friend. Good luck!

Posted Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:48 pm

There is even a fishing team that uses the name " NorthShore" Smile . Welcome aboard, strap yourself in for the roller coaster ride that is MAFF and have some fun!

Posted Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:19 pm

I'd avoid the Northshore fishing team as much as possible.

Posted Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:31 am

shawneramone

One of them is not that bad

Posted Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:50 am

stratos1966

shawneramone

C'mon Rich, they're both good guys. Just because one tells it like it is a little more is no reason to hold it against him. I like him and deep down so do you! Cool

Posted Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:24 am

pocketfisherman

stratos1966

shawneramone

C'mon Rich, they're both good guys. Just because one tells it like it is a little more is no reason to hold it against him. I like him and deep down so do you! Cool

Stirred. Not shaken

Posted Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:57 am

pocketfisherman

stratos1966

shawneramone

C'mon Rich, they're both good guys. Just because one thinks his way is the only way is no reason to hold it against him. I like him and deep down so do you! Cool

Maybe

Posted Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:06 pm

welcome and thanks for your service. as you can see there are a lot of north shore guys around here. it's also great to see that you know your fishing gear well.

Posted Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:22 pm

Once I get settled in up here and the ice melts hopefully I'll get a chance to fish with some of you guys. I'm trying to get a kayak this spring so I can hop on some of the kayak tourneys

Posted Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:46 pm

Welcome aboard. I agree about the Northshore guys, stand clear, they are far from stable.

Posted Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:22 pm

I'm up in Beverly, not to far at all. Most of the places I fish are North and West of here, so I'm not familiar with your immediate area as far as ponds go. I can give you some tips on good locations that are about a 1/2 hour or so from you. PM me for details.

I fish from a kayak myself, maybe we'll go out when you get yours. Never done a tourney, although I'm playing around with the idea.

Posted Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:25 pm

kman

Welcome aboard. I agree about the Northshore guys, stand clear, they are far from stable.

Some would say even a bit twisted! But seriously, PM any of us and you will be pointed in the right direction! Smile

Posted Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:14 pm

anybody do salt fishing from the shore up here. I was thinking about getting a curado during the BPS trade in, but I might get a salt combo instead.

Posted Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:50 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links