Scargo Lake

Eastham
Herring Pond

Mashpee
Mashpee-Wakeby Pond

Orleans
Baker Pond, Crystal Lake

Plymouth
Big Sandy Pond, Fearings Pond, Fresh Pond, Little Pond, Long Pond, Lout Pond, Russell-Sawmill Pond

Rochester
Marys Pond

Sandwich
Peters Pond, Spectacle Pond

Wellfleet
Gull Pond

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:47 am

this is great news I cant wait for them to stock Jamaica pond!!!!

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:56 am

Oh boy. Can't wait for them to come out to Hopkinton and Ashland Res. My new trout rod has been collecting dust since Christmas.

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:49 pm

Let me know if you wan't to hit up the hop or Ash some time. Hopefully this warm weather and warm rain will do away with this evil ice once and for all.

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:04 pm

badlarry

Let me know if you wan't to hit up the hop or Ash some time. Hopefully this warm weather and warm rain will do away with this evil ice once and for all.

You got it bud. I'm always looking for a new face to hit the water with. I'll shoot you a message once the ice has melted away!

Posted Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:16 pm

I know a couple of spots at the hop that can produce trout when other spots won't. Hard place to fish sometimes. Ash the spot I like is kinda just room for 1 but there r other spots.Maybe hit lake pearl sometime in wrentham for trout. That is one of my favs. Lived in Bellingham most of my life. Have a couple of nice spots for bass in southboro area.

Posted Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:33 am

Anybody know how the foot or boat access is to the stocked ponds in Plymouth? Like long, or big sandy? I'd love to get a line in the water.

Posted Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:38 pm

www.ma.gov/eea Go to Division of Fisheries and Wildlife and click on pond maps.

Posted Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:48 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links