Go to watch? I don't see why not... The weigh in would probably be the highlight.

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Can the tournament accommodate more than 13 or a tentative reply? I really want to join, but won't know for sure until Saturday morning....

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 9:58 pm

live4fish

Can the tournament accommodate more than 13 or a tentative reply? I really want to join, but won't know for sure until Saturday morning....

Sean, this one at the Charles can accommodate 15 yaks

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Thanks Jr. I just saw the rest of the thread (I didn't see pages 2 and 3).

I am still kayak high (lol). Hopefully I can get a half-day babysitter and join.

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 10:07 pm

i know that july and august this place is awesome, but right now the bite is tough here. i fish here quite often and with all this rain the water is murkier than usual (this stretch is already murky) and spawning is or will be on the next couple of days so im not really foreseeing good bags coming out saturday.

A friend has been doing well with the frog and jig. He says the swimbait bite is nonexistent. It's usually good there.

So we'll see. I haven't been there yet this year, and it's been a really crazy year for weather thus far. What'll it be, 45 degrees when we launch on Saturday? Jesus.

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 11:39 pm

live4fish

Go to watch? I don't see why not... The weigh in would probably be the highlight.

Not at a yak tournament, all we do is show our photos to the marshall and report our weights. There are no actual fish to see.

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 6:24 am

I saw Levi this morning and he's out for tomorrow so we're at 9. live4fish, come on down if you can. Any other takers, sign up and come on down!

To all anglers, please note check in and launch time. This is nice parking and launch access so it would be great if we can process everyone and launch together.

Thanks!

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 12:34 pm

FYI, there's an awesome Brazillian steakhouse right down the St from the boat ramp. Cheap and really good food, I'll be there for lunch if you guys wanna join

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 3:56 pm

enogueira

FYI, there's an awesome Brazillian steakhouse right down the St from the boat ramp. Cheap and really good food, I'll be there for lunch if you guys wanna join

Jr., I'll follow you there Bro!

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 5:15 pm

alright man, see you tomorrow =)

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 5:18 pm

enogueira

Damn, I wish I could make this one just for the lunch Smile

I love those places.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 7:46 pm

jjbagoose

enogueira

Damn, I wish I could make this one just for the lunch Smile

I love those places.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

then join us man haha. we should be getting there around 12.30pm, 1pm

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 7:50 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links