1st up Quantam Smoke Micro Guide casting rod. 6' 9" MH series, very light. Brand new is a $130, Still has wrapping, and tags. Never used, Looking for $100

Looking for a drop shot set-up? Quantam PTiC 30 series spinning reel, used once, still have box with a Quantum 7" KVD Signature Series Drop Shot Spinning rod, It great condition. Reel was $120 new, Rod was $80 new, Looking for $130

2 Diawa Procyon's 7' casting rods, MH action, fast tip. Great for jigs, spinnerbaits, chatterbaits, carolina rig, etc. Love these rods. I've had them since 2009, and caught some great fish on them. Still in decent shape. Looking for $30 each

2 All-Star 7' Spinning Rods, medium action, moderate tip. Great for Small to Medium Squarebills, and Crankbaits, Jerkbaits, small spinners, etc. In good shape, looking for $30 each

St. Croix Mojo 7' Crankbait casting rod, MH action, moderate tip. Excellent for most crankbaits, squarebills, rattletraps, etc. Hate to get rid of this rod, but with the new Denali I got, this will only collect dust. Near new condition, maybe used twice. Looking for $80

***SOLD*** Field & Stream "Tec Spec" 7' Crankbait casting rod.

***SOLD*** Lastly I have a Plueger Trion Right Handed "Crankin" casting reel. 5:2:1 Ratio

Will deliver with-in reason, Cash Only. Money Talks

Thanks,
John

Last edited by meat7gtk on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:11 pm

how much for the drop shot rod and the other spinning rod??

Posted Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:44 pm

Bump

Posted Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:10 am

if you get stuck, i'll give you $80 for the smoke

Posted Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:12 pm

PM Sent

Posted Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:02 am

John,

Thanks for a smooth transaction. The rod and reel are in excellent condition. With them and your tips, I'll be ready to throw some crank baits.

Cheers,
Patrick

Posted Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:51 am

If you're planning on cranking there is a must have piece of terminal tackle. The Norman quick clip. You can switch out baits in seconds. I have been using them for 2 years with zero fish loses due to the clip. Imo a must have for cranking. I use the magnum size because its easier to open.

Posted Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:11 am

shawneramone

If you're planning on cranking there is a must have piece of terminal tackle. The Norman quick clip. You can switch out baits in seconds. I have been using them for 2 years with zero fish loses due to the clip. Imo a must have for cranking. I use the magnum size because its easier to open.

Im torn on these. I dont like the magnums because they are so bulky on a small profile crank and the next size down are a pain to open. While using the small ones, I can just tie a knot quicker than struggling to get them open. Especially in the rain or cold.

Posted Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:15 am

Rain and cold is exactly why I started using them. I don't think I throw a crank less than 3/8 95% of the time. I absolutely hate re tying with cold fingers. I have the small ones but hardly ever use them

Posted Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:27 am

azmlii

John,

Thanks for a smooth transaction. The rod and reel are in excellent condition. With them and your tips, I'll be ready to throw some crank baits.

Cheers,
Patrick

No problem Patrick. 10lb Fluorocarbon is the way to go. Get yourself some Strike King Series 3, 4, 5, and 3XD Crankbaits, the rod will handle those nicely. Can throw Squarebills too, Just speed up your retrieve with that reel. BTW I always tie directly to the split ring on the crank, just my preference.

Enjoy!
-John B

Posted Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:44 am

or just use a snap

Posted Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:49 am

samf

or just use a snap

Shaddup

Posted Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:44 am

John,

I just wanted to tell you how happy I am with the rod and reel. I've been throwing mainly strike king red eye shad.

I haven't missed a fish, I think that's a function of the rod.

I'm still learning how to cast a baitcaster. And this reel is the easiest to cast of the three I own. I think I may sell the Citica I bought this winter and buy another Pflueger (I know this is insane backwards thinking).

Thanks again for a good deal on quality used gear to get me started in the right direction.

Cheers,
Patrick

P.S, sorry to everyone for reviving an old thread in the classified section.

Posted Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:46 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links