Sorry folks, no longer on the board due to personal reasons.

Last edited by rippinlips13 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Welcome Aboard!

Posted Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:17 am

Welcome to the site Corey. If you are into Carp, you need to Friend Erik, his screen name is Bedlem. Guy knows more about Carp fishing than anyone i have ever met in my life

Good Luck this year

Posted Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:06 am

Haha, I dunno bout that Napa but I appreciate your kind words!

Glad to see ya on the site Corey, we need some more carp guys round here to compete with all the bass guys! This place has been a great place to see what is going on where and just meet people and what not. Some really great fish of all species were pulled in last year and the trip section reflects just how good Ma has got it.

2010 is gonna rock and I am hoping to see a bunch of folks from here out on the banks.

Posted Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 pm

edit

Last edited by rippinlips13 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:59 am

How's it going guys!?

Didn't know that there was an introduction board on this site until now.

Anyway, my Name's Paul and I live in Scituate, MA. I'm currently a grad student at UMass Dartmouth and will be finishing in May. I just joined MA Fish Finder about a month ago and I love all the information available on this site. I cut my teeth on saltwater fishing but I got into freshwater fishing seriously about 7 years ago. I fish mainly for bass (Large & Small mouth), but I also like going after pickerel.

When I get back out there after the winter, I'll be sure to get some of my proven spots onto the map.

In regards to the carp postings, I'd like to try carp fishing sometime, the thing is I haven't had any luck at all. I fished the Charles River in Dedham but had no action at all. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've heard good things about carp and I'm always up for a new challenge.

That's it for now, I gotta run. Just to let you know my name on the site is Corsaircane.

Take care!

- Paul

Posted Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Welcome Aboard as well Paul. Enjoy!

Posted Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:33 am

welcome man...... you gotta try some carpin' in the mighty merri mack ... 20 pound average for and all on quacker oats Cool

Posted Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:23 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links