it is with regrets.. the puddle jumpers are out for attitash. Due to circumstances beyond our control

Posted Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:03 am

There is no way we dont win this thing!!!!!!

Posted Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:03 am

its looking like we might luck out!!!! looks like cloudy with possible showers but much better than everywhere else!!!! game on!!!!

And meatballs you better come with that A game cuz i'll have cooler with 5 of a kind in it ha ha!!!all large whoooooo!!!!

Posted Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:31 pm

get your black spinnerbaits ready boys, a little overcast weather changes the game and you better be ready,lol
see what a 5lber does for ya. see you all in the morning!

Posted Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Sorry boys, Team Northshore (Kman & Pocketfisherman) are out of the tourney tomorrow. Long story short, my kid is scheduled for a kidney transplant in a little over two weeks and may have an infection now. I have to keep myself available, in case we gotta bring him in tomorrow for some kind of treatment. We can't fool around with this, sorry.

Sorry Kman as well. We were looking forward to this one, but we'll more than likely get to the next one.

Posted Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:03 pm

weather looking horrible!!!!! what should we do???????we still gonna go get soaked or should we cancel?????let me know what you guys think let's take a vote!!!

Posted Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:07 pm

weather doesn't look promising. it would suck to get up at 5:00, drive the hour up there and then have it pour.

pocketfisherman - totally understandable. hope things go well for your kid.

Posted Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:34 pm

Due to horrible weather in amesbury tomorrow rain and thunder all day and then winds moving in. We think it is best to cancel this tourney!!!!!

Sorry boys i want to be there as much as all of you but dont want everyone to drive that far for nothing!!!!

I would love to add Attitash as a throw in if we can but not sure yet.If not then i will see you all at concord river!!!!

Attitash is cancelled for tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Last edited by smokecity on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Posted Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Yaaa, its probably the smartest choice, I was coming from Hopkinton, an hour and thirty-five minutes away

No one really wants to be on the lake with lightning coming down either, and seven hours is a while to put up with it.

As Chuck the LandLord once said:
"its all about comfort"

See Ya Next Time
Slobs

Posted Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Good idea, let's play it safe. See you next time. Pocketfisherman best of luck to you and your family.

Posted Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:38 pm

yeah sorry guys, it's for the best. Concord river here we come!
yes good luck with your son bro, we're all wishing you the best.

Posted Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:03 pm

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY POCKETFISHERMAN!

YEAH, LETS PLAY IT SAFE.....GOOD DECISION FOR THE LONG HAULERS.....ITS ONLY 20 MINUTES FOR ME.....GOOD CALL SMOKE!!

TILL NEXT TIME:
TEAM BASSBURNER

Posted Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Thanks for all the well wishes guys, they all mean alot! Smile See you at the next tourney.

Posted Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:57 pm

SORRY BOYS I BET WE COULD OF GOT THIS TOURNEY IN !!!!SO FROM NOW ON ITS RAIN OR SHINE NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!AND I WILL SEE WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT ADDING ATTITASH IN SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!
JUSTIN (SMOKECITY)

Posted Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:39 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links