All Mass Fish Finder members and their friends are invited to join us CT fish Finder Members and friends. Below are the details and pictures. If you would like to join us post up on the sign up thread on the CT forum so I can get you on the list. Feel free to message me with any questions.

This info is tentative, with some possible changes but for the most part here is the deal.

I will be chartering a Pollock trip on the Eastman's Lady Merrilee Ann III located at Eastman's Docks • River Street • Seabrook Beach, NH
On the 13th of November it is a Friday.
If you have never been on a Pollock slam trip in November, if the fish cooperate which they normally do, this will be a trip that you will never forget.
I plan on this being a 10 hour trip, 6-4 something like that.
The fee will be $135 per person, I will be including a pool or pools for the biggest fish included with that price. I will not be over loading the boat with fisherman we will need room for coolers and coolers of fish. I don't enjoy being packed in tight on a head boat I expect to hold it at 35 people max.
While beginners are very welcome, this really is a trip for the more seasoned ground fisherman, again beginners welcome!
I or someone else will be happy to assist you in the gear you may need for this trip. I may pass this duty off to someone to help me out.
I will be managing this trip and will be making decisions sometimes on my own if I just need to make a quick decision, but for the most part if something comes up and I have time I will bring it to a vote to those on the list.
I will be asking for payment in full by a certain date,probably be the middle or end of this month, this money will be non refundable if the trip sails and you and/or your guest cannot make it for whatever reason. If the trip is canceled and a make-up date is not possible your money will then be returned.
Find the sign up list here under ground fishing and post up that you want to be on the list, if you would like others to join you just tell me how many and guest name(s).

Some pictures of last years trip

Posted Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Only a few spots still open, jump on board for a great day of fishing.

Posted Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:10 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links