Started fishing at 2 today. Not a bite till 4:30 when i got this 32 pound mirror carp

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:06 pm

wow! Nice catch!

I won't think they was around that time of month. You certainly prove it wrong for me! I guess I have to start hunt them soon!

Look forward for my first carp in Mass.

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:31 pm

DANG!

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:01 am

mrdavis53009

Started fishing at 2 today. Not a bite till 4:30 when i got this 32 pound mirror carp

Nice Fish!

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:42 am

man o man Im gonna have to step up my GAME!!!! Great fish
Looks like you in the lead, Hey what happened to I won't get out again this week?

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:38 am

Sorry muskie it was last minute for a couple hours. Don't worry still plenty of time left.

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:13 pm

mrdavis - I just went one of your location in Blackstone for attempt to get carp. Failed to do so. fished from 930am to 1pm. Saw three people with bowhunt for carp. They was wadering around the water. Also, crossed where my fishing line was. I can't do anything about it. (couple yards away from dam) so, I had to move away couple yards away and farther north from the dam. Still nothing at all.

It is seem still early for carp to migrate? Let me know. Unless you have something such as secret weapon to consist catch them!

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:40 pm

What kind of line, bait, and rig were you using?

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:47 pm

I used two rods.

rod 1: 10 pound line with 3 way rig.

rod 2: 12 pound line with two hooks above the sinker. (dropshot)

I used corns on both rods. (I did changing corns at every 15 minutes on the hook and same time chum more corns into river)

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:12 pm

I think one of the problems might be pulling it in too much. I leave it for hours sometimes without touching it. The only time I reel it in is if something nibbled it. Even then i'll let it sit for 10 minutes after the bite. I also don't chum much .when I get ther I throw out a handfull and that's it.

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:18 pm

I think one of the problems might be pulling it in too much. I leave it for hours sometimes without touching it. The only time I reel it in is if something nibbled it. Even then i'll let it sit for 10 minutes after the bite. I also don't chum much .when I get ther I throw out a handfull and that's it.

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:19 pm

ahs, allright. thanks for feedback. I'll going there at next week. to attempt another shot for it.

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Do the Bow Hunters Shoot and Release????? Evil or Very Mad

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Yeah, Bow hunters was actually missed all fish. I haven't seen one guy that manage to target one. There is a lot of shots being fired. But no hit at all.

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Well thats good to hear, I haven't run into any yet. I dare say that I'm a great shot with a 2 1/2 oz weight....

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:11 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links