Going on school break next week and im trying to plan out fishing trips. I have kayaks and my friends have boats but we are just gunna take a few days and go exploring some new lakes and ponds from shore. I would like to go down to Plymouth and fish because I like the kettle ponds down there but im open to other options too. we are looking for trout, bass, ect... Ive been to long and little in the past and plan to hit them again next week. does anyone know of any other good ponds that will have plentiful shore opportunities?

Posted Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:52 pm

If you go to Morton Park in Plymouth you can shore fish a lot of Little Pond and the backside of the park has some places on Billington Sea to shore fish.

Posted Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:28 pm

purpleturkey

If you go to Morton Park in Plymouth you can shore fish a lot of Little Pond and the backside of the park has some places on Billington Sea to shore fish.

oh wow, I didn't know that there was shore opportunities at Billington. thank you!

Posted Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:30 pm

There's not a lot of spots on Billington but a few near the launch and out on the point but you can fish a lot of Little.

Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:00 am

purpleturkey

There's not a lot of spots on Billington but a few near the launch and out on the point but you can fish a lot of Little.

Are there good bass in little pond?

Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:47 am

Little has Trout and I've been told largemouth but honestly I haven't fished it in 20+ years n I was Trout fishing back then. Billington has Large n Smallmouth

Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:53 pm

dont waste your breath on bass at little. go over to billington sea. you will have much luck.

Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:27 pm

yea dont bother with littles and bass! if you get one its super tiny.
bilington has much bigger bass

Posted Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:44 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links