Trying to liven up the board a little and curious as well. What are you all running for fish finders/electronics these days? I admittedly and way behind this season due to weather and being sick, but I have a Hook2 7 w/GPS,charts/plotting and the tripleshot (Sidescan, down and chirp) transducer for the stearn and mounted at the console and then I have a Hook 7 w/GPS and charts/plotting for the bow and to be mounted on the trolling motor. Both of those have to be installed, hopefully this week. Does anyone have these units or know anyone who does and how are they measuring up?

I also have Dragonfly 5 for my 10' Pelican topper that has been on the boat for a couple of years now and it's a nice unit too.

Tight lines all and looking forward to replies.

Posted Thu May 17, 2018 8:42 pm

Lowrance Hook5 on my kayak, powered by Milwaulkee M12 batteries.

Posted Sat May 19, 2018 4:09 pm

Got a Striker Plus on my kayak(useful article about it). Pretty satisfied with it as with all of Garmin's stuff

Posted Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:38 am

for ice fishing, I had a marcum VX1P for the past 5 years and since my grandson comes with me occasionally, I bought a Vexilar FL18 for myself and he uses the Marcum. I use an old school Pirahna Max for my kayak which I use only for depth and structure

Posted Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:23 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links