I just got all 14 of my reels back from Neil. He did one hell of a job.

Many of them were disgusting from years of slop fishing and a few of them had serious issues like a broken thumb bar and broken external brake dial. All of them were abused heavily over 3-5 years.

Every single reel is now spotless and smooth as butter. I haven't spooled them up to cast yet but I checked out the brakes, drag, and free spool.

We were worried the reels got lost in the mail but Neil was all over it. He was at the post office asking for updates, called the sorting center, and submit an inquiry. I didn't even have to ask. The dude is dedicated to seeing a job through to the end.

If you're looking to have your reels thoroughly cleaned or repaired, send them his way. Mine are heading his way every year from now on.

Posted Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:50 pm

He did 8 of mine recently and I have to agree mine will be sent to him every winter also...

Posted Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:35 pm

He mailed them to my house but then I figured I didn't want to listen to you crying about it so I forwarded them.

Posted Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:59 pm

I'd never know the differencee.ince you just buy what I havw.

Posted Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:11 pm

shawneramone

He mailed them to my house but then I figured I didn't want to listen to you crying about it so I forwarded them.

Well you guys are practically a couple anyway, so no biggie right?

Posted Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:13 pm

pocketfisherman

shawneramone

Not yet. We'll get there when we bicker as much as you and Kman.

Posted Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:16 pm

samf

pocketfisherman

shawneramone

Not yet. We'll get there when we bicker as much as you and Kman.

True Sam. On both accounts. Northshore = old ladies

Posted Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:30 pm

Yeh but we are family and have known each other for 43 years. You guys are like newlyweds and things are looking rocky already.

Posted Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:33 pm

This should be in the "Battle Thread" Smile !

Posted Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:29 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links