The Title says it all folks, What a day, the weather couldn't have been better. The bite was active ( except for me and Ed ), and no one murdered anyone at the Ramp, lol.
You guys can thank me and Justin all you want, but it's everyone making these tourneys work. someone forgets their Trolling motor, someone lends one. Someone gets stuck in that hideous sand pit they call a ramp, someones tows them out. good times guys, great group.

I also want to say hats off to Mark and Chuck, while I hate paying the landlords as much as the rest of you. I admire their style, and I know it makes me try to up my game every time.... well done guys!

see you at the Booooone!

Posted Mon May 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Great pics guys!

..It hurts haha

Posted Mon May 17, 2010 8:02 pm

6oz chuck and mark soooooo close oh well great time anyways as usual .let me know when we are taking your boat out chuck to mashpee wakeby!!!

Posted Mon May 17, 2010 8:27 pm

you'll get it on one Jess, theres plenty of em! Very Happy

Posted Mon May 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Well done as always to Smoke City and Jonny!!! Thank you to the Burrows brothers for graciously lending out their trolling motor. Looking forward to the next one I can make! Good luck at Boone fellow Anglers!!! As everyone else seems to feel the same way about Chuck and Mark and their relentless winning streak.....I have to give credit where credit is due- nice work gentlemen!!!!! With that said, the Arrogant Anglers will be coming for you on our next expedition.

Posted Mon May 17, 2010 8:45 pm

there is not much that has not been said about Chuck and Mark. These guys very humbly earn everyones respect and continue to amaze us all.

We could not lose to a better couple of guys. Every tourny I've been in they are the first guys coming over and helping unload and carry my boat to the water. They are class acts in every sense.

Posted Mon May 17, 2010 11:23 pm

Thanks again boys, and yes, Chuck and Mark are really great guys, always helping like you said Kman. Great Anglers as well, which is an understatement. Everyone there helps eachother out which makes these tourney's so enjoyable.

1 of these times tho, we will get the Landlords!!

Posted Tue May 18, 2010 7:34 am

ps Johnny i think i know what your problem is these past 2 tourneys. Its that damn Cowboys jersey, you turn into Romo under the Playoff/Tourney atmosphere, and we all know that is a losing formula.

hahaha just kidding brotha! couldnt resist

Posted Tue May 18, 2010 7:36 am

you got me there bro ,lol
you might be on to something!
maybe i should go out and support the afc team i like,
J..E..T..S jets jets jets

sorry!

Posted Tue May 18, 2010 5:27 pm

HaHaHa...solid rebutal Johnny

Ill wear my Bruins jersey next time if i feel like blowing a 6lb lead with 20minutes left by tipping my cooler over or something and losing all the fish

Posted Tue May 18, 2010 5:33 pm

like too many men on the ice, lol

Posted Tue May 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Exactly, Ill pick up someone off the beach and get disqualified for to many men on the boat!

DQ!

Posted Tue May 18, 2010 5:50 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links