Thank Guys, we had a ton of mechanical issues on Sunday, Busted Prop, Tripped Trolling Motor Breakers, Short in the Livewell Pump.. Literally got stuck in the mud at one point for a good 20 mins and could not get out, LMAO. Really wish we could have a do over on this one, but all in all a good day, great to see all you guys again. Hopefully I'll be able to make the cartopper at Oldham on the 24th

Posted Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am

Yeah I'd like to fish Oldham too,but Rich scheduled all the same dates as the big boats.Maybe I'll cancel the big boat that week so I can make a topper.Thanks a lot Rich.I gave you all my dates before you even got started and you covered every one.

Posted Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:54 pm

khaskins

Yeah I'd like to fish Oldham too,but Rich scheduled all the same dates as the big boats.Maybe I'll cancel the big boat that week so I can make a topper.Thanks a lot Rich.I gave you all my dates before you even got started and you covered every one.

I was planning on fishing Oldham this weekend. Do I need to ask for Rich's permission?

Posted Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:15 pm

khaskins

Seriously Ken? I reached out to you and asked to work together on dates. You reply was..... here is what I am doing and I can't change it. I reminded you that you are fishing 3 weeks in a row in June and 3 weeks in a row in Aug. and 8 out of 11 weeks from June to Aug and you refused to change. When would you like us to fish?

Posted Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:18 pm

I applied for my permits veterans day week and that's what was available.I don't have that much time to switch lakes and dates.My first time doing this and that's what I got.Just thought might try to work around it a little since you knew my schedule ahead of time.Even when I didn't have 3 straight you still used the same dates.Maybe you used your available weeks instead of anyone elses,Whatever.

Posted Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:41 pm

khaskins

I applied for my permits veterans day week and that's what was available.I don't have that much time to switch lakes and dates.My first time doing this and that's what I got.Just thought might try to work around it a little since you knew my schedule ahead of time.Even when I didn't have 3 straight you still used the same dates.Maybe you used your available weeks instead of anyone elses,Whatever.

What are you talking about? You sent me your list in Nov. 14th. It was the same then as it is now. When I got it I questioned the 3 weeks in a row in both June and Aug and the 8 out of 11 week .? Your reply was..... your date are your dates and they are not changing. You then expect me to work with you and around that.... Like you said...... whatever. Do you even realize you left me only 7 open weekend ALL YEAR LONG?? So you can have 13 tournies and we have to settle for only 7.

Last year when Neil and I put the schedule together we scheduled the 2 trails on opposite weeks from one another. That way there was a tournament on every single weekend of the year starting in April. There were no conflicts because Neil and I WORKED TOGETHER. Shame on me for assuming you would do the same. If you had come to me with a schedule that was every other weekend I would have gladly filled in on your off weeks, but when you leave me 1 weekend in June and one weekend in Aug, and only 7 weekends ALL YEAR LONG... what am I supposed to do?

Posted Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Haha be nice boys . Josh how many team names do you have and neil congrats on the lunker 6lb beast atta boyyyyyyy

Posted Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:38 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links