Looking into buying some new tip ups just wondering what everyone else uses and what you think about them. Was aiming towards buying the black magic tip ups they look very easy to use and have seen them in person and look to be made out of quality stuff also looking into the heritage tip ups they have at dicks I think the classic laker model any review on these?

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:04 am

http://www.indianhillicetraps.com/

Indianhills are made locally right in Worcester, MA. Bought a pair for my self last season and was so impressed I bought a set for my father for Christmas. They are a step above the rest.

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:22 pm

tunameltdown

http://www.indianhillicetraps.com/

EVERYTHING in worcester KICKS ASS...hahahahahahaha
The City Of The Seven Hills...I had not heard of this company though...thanks for posting it ...although I'm partial t' TedzTiltz...see MAFF booth 4130 for those hahahahahaa

Indianhills are made locally right in Worcester, MA. Bought a pair for my self last season and was so impressed I bought a set for my father for Christmas. They are a step above the rest.

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:03 pm

I have 10 sets of black magic. They are awesome!!!!!
My friend helps build the indian hill traps and they are very nice. My buddy bought 10 of them also. Even though i fished with indian hill and am friends with a few guys that have them i would never say anything but top notch equipment.Kinda what the heritage laker used to be. I love my black magics! Windproof,easy to set-up and the black you can see 100 yards or more away! I'd buy em over and over. The owners actualy gave me replacement spools free when i saw them at the dcu center last year.They improved them and just gave me 10 new ones. So J.M.O it would be indian hill or black magic but black is my favorite color by far!!!
Check out indians other product too. You use a rod n reel with it and it's awesome. I have one them and the origional artic warrior.

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:33 pm

went with 5 black heritage lakers planning on replacing the orange flag with some black ones def an easier color to see on the ice also picked up a larger sled today at dicks and looking into customizing that till we get some ice

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:49 pm

seems like you'll have some time to get your stuff in order, this ice is taking awhile! Good luck with the Heritages, they seem pretty solid.

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Congrats on the heritages! Nice tilt,big spool ect.
Be careful with the springs for the flag they will get a memory to them and weaken. This is the only downfall of them i know of. If you can store them in the up position you will get more life out of the spring.
Have fun

Posted Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:08 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links