Does anyone know if there are trout in Indian lake? I swear I just saw about ten Brooke's swimming around

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Found out what they were!! Some big white suckers wish I could keep them for ice fishing next year. They were prob 2-3 pounds and around 20+ inches

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Found out what they were!! Some big white suckers wish I could keep them for ice fishing next year. They were prob 2-3 pounds and around 20+ inches

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:29 pm

and they are what ?

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:02 pm

White suckers I said in my last post they were huge

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:43 pm

I caught a small one at Santuit last week. Had no idea what it was until I looked it up. Never saw nor caught one before. Here is the picture...... I know a large shiner is bigger so hold the laughter.

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Great bait size right there. Ones I saw were bigger then most of the trout we catch def could have used them this winter for pike fishing out west.

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Here's one of the suckers it's a smaller one but still bigger then my foot. Caught it with pliers in the little stream

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:07 am

Thats what the Tiger Muskie eat in that place and the baby carp

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:53 pm

I was fishing the Sudburry river in Ashland for trout with power eggs and kept catching what we later found out were Chubs after we googled picture they were fat and 6-7 inches long bet Pike and Bass must be getting fat off these babies!Place was infested with them they must have been spawning.

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:00 pm

wow white sucker - never heared of that ty bro

funny looking fish

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:40 am

eastciderida

Does anyone know if there are trout in Indian lake? I swear I just saw about ten Brooke's swimming around

That happened to me a long long time ago, at Mashpee-Wakeby. Me and my cuz were on the bank, fishing for whatever would bite and these fish that looked like trout were literally swarming all over the place. We couldn't catch them and were later told by someone that they were sucker fish. I've seen them all over since, but that was the first time.

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:18 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links