Me and my brother Went out early morning very foggy really bad till after noon,my bro caught a nice 3.5 lb pickerel and 2 nice bass about 2lbs before I could finally get one around 3lbs not bad for the 24th of DEC and finding out there was duck hunters on the f...king water in blinds scared the s*** out of us about 50 yards away guys shooting could barely see with fog i n open water guy says that we should be fishing some where else didn't want to argue about it because they had guns
kind of had guns so we just move towards shore and did just fine they left soon after that

Posted Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Pickerel bite has turned on for whatever reason. These duck hunters are something else! They think they are more entitled. I have run ins with them every fall. Never this late though! Laughing

Posted Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:31 am

I'll agree with that! Walking my dog in the woods I get the same response. You should walk somewhere else! Hunters Suc! Evil or Very Mad Know what your shooting at

Posted Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:40 pm

Not all hunters are like that.....

Posted Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:22 pm

fatkid1980

Not all hunters are like that.....

captain obvious has spoken ,lol Wink

Posted Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:03 am

Haha, just stating a fact, it seems the bad ones make us all look bad.

Posted Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:39 am

your right my bad not all hunters. There are bad fisherman too, just the bad hunters have guns so its scary!

Captain obvious Laughing I like that

Posted Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:26 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links