Does anybody own or owned a Heritage Featherlite 9.5 or a liquidlogic Mist 9.5? If so, have you had any issues with the seat pan or seat back cracking? I bought a Heritage about 7 yrs ago and the plastic around the seat cracked completely through. I had it replaced under warranty and within a year it happened again. liquidlogic apparently took over Heritage so my replacement this time was a Mist 9.5. I was out fishing this morning and my arm scraped on something and can you believe the seat support cracked right through! I can't believe this crap. I only weigh 160! Fixed it the best I could, not dealing with the warranty again. I've had enough Exclamation Laughing

Posted Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:38 pm

That sucks!!!

Posted Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:46 pm

if Liquidlogic took over, then you should be fine. they also own/are partners with Native Watercraft and their warranty is very good.

Posted Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:34 am

Guess I will never learn! Saw a used Heritage on Craigslist and picked it up. We shall see! Rolling Eyes

Posted Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:16 am

Don. Take all the money you're saving by not ice fishing and buy an olde town or a hobie!!!! Pedals are the way to go.
Hope you are enjoying Florida!

Dan

Posted Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:13 am

[quote="dr"]Don. Take all the money you're saving by not ice fishing and buy an olde town or a hobie!!!! Pedals are the way to go.
Hope you are enjoying Florida!

Dan[/quote

I hadn't kayak fished in over a year! Wanted something cheap to see if I could get back into it. Back in the swing, sore back and everything! Lol I will upgrade somewhere down the road. I will be in Plymouth for the month of August. Bringing the yak, maybe we can meet up. 🤔

Posted Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:51 pm

Sounds good don. Let me know when you get into town.

Posted Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:49 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links