Do you like the challenge of finding some good bass on a big lake or just go to a pond or lake thats easy to fish?

Posted Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:24 pm

What's Ricky Bobby say " I just want to go fast"
Well I just want to catch! No matter what the size of water, just like I tell my wife isnt the size of your worm, only matters how you wiggle it!

Posted Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:02 pm

It depends for me.....if I only have an hour or two, I'll take a local pond or lake where I know I can get bites....if I have all day then I enjoy exploring new terrain and the challenge that goes with it.

Posted Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:41 pm

angler21

It depends for me.....if I only have an hour or two, I'll take a local pond or lake where I know I can get bites....if I have all day then I enjoy exploring new terrain and the challenge that goes with it.

Same here. I love exploring when I have time

Posted Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:10 pm

The challenge makes you better, it makes you try new things which will over time make you a versatile angler. And knowing more techniques and patterns will lead you to catching more fish. I will always op for the challenge of new waters

Posted Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:21 pm

I can fish the same lake over and over if i like its potential. I don't get to go fishing as much as i would like so it takes me a long time to learn a lake. The other thing i do is fish tournaments and that makes me travel to an area i wouldn't normally

Posted Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:56 am

I love this site!

I like trying new places as well and forming patterns and learning structure and all of it.

Posted Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:41 am

I like to think there all fun and easy to fish, just do some homework first maps,websites,books ect and don't forget info from mafishfinder friends!!!

Posted Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:56 am

I'll take either as long as I'm on the water.

Posted Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:09 pm

kmsnowman

I'll take either as long as I'm on the water.

Obviously

Posted Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:28 pm

My point being you can learn from a small body of water as well as a large one. Cool [/quote]

Posted Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Both fun to do, love new territory, but I'll take whichever is more peaceful. Sometimes big lakes come with big traffic... But having hundreds of acres of potential has some super sexy bass appeal!! Laughing

Posted Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Well, if the price of gas keeps going up, I won't be exploring any new waters Exclamation It will be the same 5 or 6 ponds that are close to home Exclamation

Posted Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:28 pm

Yea i agree with most of you, but theres nothing like that secret pond thats got amazing fish with low crowd Very Happy

Posted Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:12 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links