My Awesome wife as a wedding gift got me an Ascend A10 Kayak from bass pro so i have upfitted "my way" to fit my fishing needs with some cool goodies...would love to get out there with some people to do some kayak fishing around the local area...

Posted Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Where is the local area located Question Laughing

Posted Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:08 pm

I live in Millis and have a kayak. I could go out on the weekend

Posted Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:12 pm

charles river fishing is great in millis medfield area we should plan a day once weather is on our side

Posted Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Hey,

I'm over in Grafton, not too far. I'd be interested in meeting up for a Kayak fishing outing.

JJ

Posted Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:15 pm

uuuuuuuuuuuuu

Last edited by stevelibs on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Happyhooker

Happyhooker08

Bassmaster

We're all Kayak bass fisherman and live close to Millis we should all get together for a little tourney ???

Ed

Posted Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:10 pm

happyhooker

Happyhooker

Happyhooker08

Bassmaster

We're all Kayak bass fisherman and live close to Millis we should all get together for a little tourney ???

Ed

Ed,
I fish primarily from my kayak, unless I'm with Kman on the USS Northshore. If you guys set up a kayak tourney I'd try to make it down your way. I live in Arlington, and haven't fished down that way much, and I'd probably come down to try some new spots/meet some new people.

Ted

Posted Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:01 pm

My home territory is the Middleboro area, but I would also be in for a Yak float in the Spring ... heck, that may be pretty soon !
Q.

Posted Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Hey guys, Newbie here. I'm in Fitchburg but I would do a little travling on a Saturday to get with some yakers.

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:47 am

let me know if you guys set up a yak tourny I would be interested. I live in braintree but I am willing to go anywhere.

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:21 am

I'm in Norton, do both kayak and boat, and also may be up for that- wondering though if it's a tourney how would you keep the fish alive in a kayak?

Posted Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:41 pm

I'm in Westwood, have a OK Trident 13 that I take out to Ponkapoag (Randolph) and Buckmaster (Westwood) mostly but am very interested in meeting up with others at new locations and sharing some tricks of the trade. Also interested in some salt water but would like to tag along with someone who knows the ropes.

Posted Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:58 pm

I have an Ocean State Job Lot kayak that I added a rod mount to. It's pretty nifty, but can be cumbersome. I'm not sure how I would fare in a tourney, but I'd love to get out fish for a couple hours.

Posted Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:41 pm

Kayak Fisherman looking for an inexpensive livewell? Check out this site
bass-n-tubes.com once you log on go to Rigging Gallery and click on Float Tube Follow Me Bag Livewell.

Ed
aka Happyhooker

Posted Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:24 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links