I fell through the ice into about 3 feet of water Saturday. Almost froze my bird off and some hot girls riding bikes saw me and laughed. Just wanted to share that with any of you that are taking a shot at this late season hardwater. Stay safe boys.

Posted Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:17 am

Yikes! Glad you're ok...and I was just coming here to see if anyone had been by Quaboag this week and seen people out there...was thinking of going Thursday cause its been pretty cold this week. What body of water did you fall through? How thick was the ice etc?

Posted Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 pm

Now see you blew it. You should have acted like you needed help and the hot chicks would have stopped to help you. Rookie mistake, LOL!

Seriously though, glad you're ok!

Posted Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:21 pm

damn, glad you made it out of there. that was pretty nice of them just laughing at you instead of seeing if you were ok...

Posted Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Thanks guy and I'm no worse for the ware just sort of embarrassed about it. I've bee out maybe 50 times this year and haven't even had a close call until then. Last time I fell through was when I was 8 years old and stepped in an old hole and my Ninja Turtle boot fell off hahaha.

I was on Louisa in Milford (which I live on so I know it like the back of my hand, which makes it worse I guess haha). The water was in a shallow cove area and I guess the ice was rotted and crappy although it looked the same as the ice everywhere. The rest of the lake had close to an foot of solid ice however.

And those hussies on the bikes can pound sand. I hope their Huffys skidded out in a sand pile and their stupid yoga pants ripped.

Posted Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:11 am

yoga pants they might keep u warm in the WATER!!!!

Posted Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:26 pm

Muskie should know. He wears yoga pants while fishing the chu on the cold days. Hahaha. See ya in April bud. Tell Chris I said hello

Posted Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:29 pm

Is this muskie?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlySZmiLgD0[/youtube]

Posted Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:29 pm

mr.victor

Is this muskie?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlySZmiLgD0[/youtube]

why you plan on fishing for that? hahaha

Posted Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:55 pm

I was making a joke in reference to dr's comment about Muskiebigfish...the only thing I would be fishing for on that video is on the right side of that thumbnail...she is smoking btw!

Posted Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:04 am

mr.victor

I was making a joke in reference to dr's comment about Muskiebigfish...the only thing I would be fishing for on that video is on the right side of that thumbnail...she is smoking btw!

i know bro, i was just joking haha

Posted Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:28 am

That does look like muskie

Posted Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:18 am

pocketfisherman

Now see you blew it. You should have acted like you needed help and the hot chicks would have stopped to help you. Rookie mistake, LOL!

Seriously though, glad you're ok!

should have acted like you meant to fall threw like a pimp lol. glad your still around to post the story bud. stay safe out there this time of year

Posted Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:16 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links