I can set up the ARRONGANCE ICE FISHING TOURNAMENT! (very same one that few of you guys host at last June for biggest larry, smallies, misc fish!)

Just a idea -
1) Perch
2) Crappie
3) Bass
4) Pike
5) Misc fish
6) who can predict very correct answer for who will win each division?

For prize, I don't know about it yet! Unless someone want to be ARRONGANCE about own their division? Then Please let me know and you can being ADMIN for that only division/making final decisions. This is fun tournament suppose to be fun!! Just for bragging rights!!! (along with possible a little prize) Please set it up before we can even begin our smack conversation! Laughing

p.s. please comment here if you think its cool idea or want to play..

Posted Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:27 am

Im in... or should I say, I will be on!!!

Do Tigers count? here kitty kitty kitty. RRRROOOAAARRRRR

YOu should get a few that would play.

Aquaman is great in the Water, let's see what he does on top of it.....

Posted Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:29 am

Tiger can be part of Pike division! because they are basically same size and weight.. so, YES, esox divison...

Oh really? want to see how I fish on hardwater?... you will find out soon! I have battle helmet on! Laughing

Posted Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:16 pm

I predict that all members in Muskie Adventure Tour will win all of those fish division!

Posted Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Is there enough ice to get a pond hockey game going at This location? Ill try to set that up. I remember a thread that had a lot of maff members saying they play hockey.

I need hockey to get me through the winter!!!

Posted Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:33 pm

and some Tennessee Honey!!!!!!!

Posted Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:25 am

BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the slabs, hogs and jumbos covered!!!

I think pickerel and pike should be different!!!

Let's set it up for January so we can be sure there's safe ice

Posted Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:22 am

Oh yeah, bring it on!

Tournament will be in January for sure.. I plan to begin at Friday to next Sunday. But on Monday, deadline for pictures posting... by 6pm Monday, we can announcement the winners! what do you guys think?

that's way, everyone have fighting chance if that weekend is not working well for you so you have another weekend to fish for them.. (I know due to working and etcs..) So, my point is that I wanted to give you guys a fighting chance to brag yourself and able to fish too.

Posted Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:35 pm

Im interested in doin this. Just let me know when and where

Posted Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:53 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links